MxM Seeking Dark Romance and Horror!

Currently reading:
MxM Seeking Dark Romance and Horror!

Splinter

Serf
Local time
Today 9:02 PM
Respond here, I will not reply. Pm me only.

Hello! My name is Splinter. I'm 22 years old, and I've got about eight years of writing under my belt. I see myself as fairly experienced, decently active, and constantly seeking new stories and partners.

Rules...
1. Communication. If something is wrong with our roleplay, tell me. If things are going great and you love what I'm doing, tell me. If you have ideas, tell me. I don't bite, I promise. If you just want to chat and create a friendship, my inbox is open. I'm here to write, and to make new friends. I expect 100 percent communication, as I will give you the same.

2. Take the wheel. If you want to throw plot twists, ideas, anything into the roleplay, you don't need my permission. Just do it. That's the whole point of this. To go wild and have fun. Don't make me do all the work, ADD to our story!

3. Grammar. I don't expect the worlds best writer to be writing with me, but I do expect proper spelling and punctuation. Strictly no text talk in the roleplay, and certainly no run-ons for the love of all that is holy. Nothing gets to me more in writing than run ons.

4. Point of view. I prefer third person past tense, but I can also write third person present tense or first person past/present tense.

5. My writing ranges from smut to no smut. It honestly depends on my mood. Right now, I'll write 100% smut, or a mix of both smut and story. I will not write a female character. I am only looking for MxM at this time. I can play both dom or sub roles, but I will not play switch. If you would like, we could even double so we both get to play a sub and dom!

6. Activity. I'm super active daily! I will try to get you numerous replies a day, but if I'm busy or having a rough time with my muse, then I'll probably switch to one reply a day. But mostly commonly, expect multiple replies! Please reach out if you get worried that I'm ghosting or quitting. I'd like to mention that I do work two jobs, so if I'm not working then I'm sleeping. I do, however, spend a lot of time on my phone at work so replies are relatively frequent these days!

7. If we write together, I expect there to be romance at some point in the story. I'm not looking just to get the characters tortured or vice versa... Give me something. A dub con, Stockholm syndrome, even just plain old love. I want romance and storyline, on top of smut.

8. When we begin a story together, I do ask for simple character sheets. Name, age, height, weight, and a realistic face claim!! I will not accept or do anime, drawing, cartoon, etc face claims UNLESS the plot calls for it. Examples include supernatural characters, species, furries, etc. If you truly aren't comfortable with realistic face claim, go for an appearance description. Just be aware that I will be using a face claim regardless.
I dont like typing personality or biography in character sheets. This is because each character I make is created original and based on the plot. I don't stick to set personalities, and I like character development so discovering the character through writing is what I prefer!

Cravings...
If it has any of the following, you know damn sure I'm for it.
Violence
Pain
Non-con
Age gaps
Master and slave
Bondage
Incest
Bdsm
Virgins (anal, vaginal, and/or oral.)
Character diseases/disorders/health problems

Kinks:
Blindfolds
Gags
Bondage
Face sitting
Rimming
Smothering
Breath control
Throat fucking

Ask me about my taboo kinks!

Pairings...
(I will play either role)
Son/Dad
Little brother/Older brother
Sweet boy/Bad boy
Gang Leader/OC (rival gang member, innocent civilian, cop, anything we want)
Kidnapper/Victim
Master/Slave
Alien/Human Victim
Rich/Poor (I will only play the poor role here)
Furry slave/Human owner
Captured monster/Hunter
Werewolf/Human Victim
Vampire/Human Victim
Anthro slave/Anthro Master

If you don't like my pairings, feel free to shoot me some of your own! I'm easy to get along with and would love to hear your ideas too :)

-Splinter

Back
Top Bottom