Avens

Weird little thing
Local time
Today 4:06 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
Hiya!

About me
I'm Avens, 27 years old and I've been RP-ing for a while. Welcome to my request thread! When I have inspiration I'm quite speedy in my replies. My english isn't the best (It isn't my main language) but I try my best! I love fantasy rpgs the most, but am not shy of non-fantasy rps too.

Some other info
  • Looking for MxF (I usually play MxM but I'm craving some (dark) MxF)
  • Looking for dominant men
  • I will only play the female
  • I play side characters, but I prefer to not be the only one playing these .
  • I don't mind if your English isn't perfect. Mine isn't either. Just have fun~
  • I prefer at least a few sentences of reply to work with, but shorter replies are just fine!
  • I will try to make my replies as long as yours, unless I feel like I'm repeating words or adding details that don't really matter just to make it longer.
  • Please communicate with me! I love to plot ahead.
  • Preferred writing style is the 3rd person.

What you get
  • Active roleplayer, I roleplay almost every day and will reply multiple times a week. I can also reply multiple times a day, if I have a case of 'hyperfocus' or feel very inspired.
  • I'm at UTC +2 (Amsterdam), please keep this in mind.
  • These roleplays WILL contain smut, lots of it.
  • They will also be under either Fetish Dungeon or Torture Chamber.
  • I do not play underaged characters (only as side character / NPC).
  • Most of my characters are softies / subs / power bottoms.
  • I'm open to ideas and idea changes! Just send me a PM.
  • I don't mind chatting either! Feel free to strike up a conversation

Let's get down to business
Usually, I play a lot of MxM, but I've been craving some MxF lately. I am actually searching for someone to dominate my girls. I am very interested in a darker romance, maybe not even romance. I love the dark and gritty, the smut, the abuse, you name it~ That's what I'm looking for (if it fits the plot)

What I won't do
(We are able to talk about this in DM. I've got no hard limits. However, these are the kinks that have to fit storywise/plotwise or I prefer not to do them)
  • Scat
  • Urination
  • Vomit
  • Fisting
  • Vore
  • Anything with bodily fluids

What I will do
  • Rape
  • Abuse
  • Kidnapping
  • Blood
  • Age gaps
A lot is up to debate with me, as I am very loose with what I won't and will do.

Now the fun stuff!

A witch in trouble
MC is a witch, in a modern world that is not very kind to witches. They are part of the community, as in they hide in plain sight. YC is a witch hunter that has captured MC or is actively looking for her. He is not kind to her, willing to break her.

Arranged Marriage
MC is the youngest princess of a kingdom in a fantasy world. This world has been divided for the longest of time, the different kingdoms at war with each other over something they can't even remember. YC is the king or prince of another kingdom, which is at war with that of MC. MC dislike the war that is going on. One day meet each other and think of a plan: What if they fall madly in love with each other and get married? Then the war between their kingdoms at the very least has to stop. There is one problem though: They don't like each other at all, as YC's mean streak surfaces.

Cross-ing the line
MC has to impersonate a boy for one reason or another. YC discovers this and is eager to use it in his advantage. The reason why MC personates a boy can be decided on through DM.

Destroyed Innocence
MC is a young lady, fresh out of college. She has not seen a lot in the world yet, did not see many hardships. YC sees this innocence and feels the need to destroy it. He gets off from dominating weaker woman.

Wicked Savior
MC is a tourist traveling through a country far away from home. One day she gets into an accident. MC is saved by YC after an accident. She's forever grateful to be saved. However, her savior turns out to be not so nice after all. Rather, he was the soul reason behind this accident, in order to get his hands on MC. Details about this plot can be talked through in DM.

Pairings
The roles in italic are my preffered ones.
  • Gang leader x Victim
  • Supernatural x Supernatural
  • Alpha x Omega
  • Prince x Princess
  • Werewolf x Mate (can be werewolf or human, what you prefer)
  • Currently, I'm open for anything ^

Taken plots:
Spoils of war
MC is a commoner girl and YC is a war criminal / overall bad guy (this can be anything, really). One day they're looting a village, killing all the men. Instead of leaving the woman to rot, they decide to take them along as 'spoils of war'. Some of them are sold off as slaves, others are taken in by the war criminals as slaves. This plot can also be edited to fit your taste.

If you have an idea for a plot yourself, don't hesitate and PM me! I also prefer communication through PMs and to plot out our stories as much as possible.

Thank you for reading my gigantic roleplay request thread! ~

Last edited:
**Update**
New plot added!

Cross-ing the line
MC has to impersonate a boy for one reason or another. YC discovers this and is eager to use it to his advantage. The reason why MC personates a boy can be decided on through DM.

**Update**
New plot added!
Spoils of war
MC is a commoner girl and YC is a war criminal / overall bad guy (this can be anything, really). One day they're looting a village, killing all the men. Instead of leaving the woman to rot, they decide to take them along as 'spoils of war'. Some of them are sold off as slaves, others are taken in by the war criminals as slaves. This plot can also be edited to fit your taste.

And plot moved from taken to available

Destroyed Innocence
MC is a young lady, fresh out of college. She has not seen a lot in the world yet, did not see many hardships. YC sees this innocence and feels the need to destroy it. He gets off from dominating weaker woman.

**Update**
New plot added!

Wicked Savior
MC is a tourist traveling through a country far away from home. One day she gets into an accident. MC is saved by YC after an accident. She's forever grateful to be saved. However, her savior turns out to be not so nice after all. Rather, he was the soul reason behind this accident, in order to get his hands on MC. Details about this plot can be talked through in DM.

and plot moved from available to taken!

Back
Top Bottom