Currently reading:
All Seeking Fantasy~ (ASOIAF, Star Wars, +) [Updated]

AmiraNyra

Serf
Local time
Today 6:54 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
I am new here, but not new to role-playing. Though it has been some time since I've role-played there are a few cravings I have so please read below and about me. If you are interested, please send me a DM! I don't want to be involved in too many role-plays so I can focus on the ones I have, so I may not say yes to everyone.

I am a big fan of fantasy role-plays and open to a few modern supernatural ones as well. I love doubling when my rp partner is open to it as I think it's more entertaining and challenging. (6/25/24) Added new original plots I've been thinking up.

About me:
  • Over 21
  • Proper grammar/spelling
  • Semi-Literate to Literate, I usually mirror reply's.
  • Active/Semi Active
  • NSFW/Gore open (Prefer it to be with plot reasons.)
  • Comfortable playing both genders.
  • LGBTQ+ Open

Partner Requests:
  • 18 or older (naturally)
  • Decent grammar/spelling
  • Reasonably active
  • Ghosting: okay

I am most interested in doing something HOTD era but also up for later in the series. I can do Canon x OC, OC x OC, Canon x Canon ect. My primary knowledge is show based with some book information as well, I am reasonably versed but some mistakes are to be expected.

Aemond x OC - ★★★★★
I am most interested in this type of pairing, open and happy to play Aemond and you play the OC so long as you have some type of backstory/plot in mind. Open to your ideas! Canon typical violence and sex to be expected. Romance and drama focused. (I'm also aware of incest in the ASOIAF universe, I'm fine role-playing anything.)

Completely open to ideas here.. I am familiar with many many different eras and most interested in OC x OC, but happy to do any. Obi Wan and Anakin are personal favorites and I'd love to rp as/opposite to either.

Clone Wars Era - ★★★★☆
This era is a personal favorite and I am most interested in original plots and characters for this era. Particularly something Jedi x other, as the forbidden love interest an interesting dynamic. I would like to play a more realistically violent Star Wars universe and not shy away from it.

I am well versed in many fandoms, and completely open to original plots not based on any fandoms. But fandoms are my focus as of now and I would prefer to do the plots/fandoms above but I am also interested in the others below.

Anime
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • Attack on Titan
  • BNHA
  • Tokyo Ghoul
TV
  • Criminal Minds
  • Supernatural

Last edited:
Muse A is originally from the modern world, and one day wakes up in the body of a villianess from a book series she has read in the past. She does not remember all the details, but she does remember this for certain. She will meet a tragic fate if she does not change things.

But things are not so easily changed, whatever forces brought her to this world, also restrict what she can and can't do. If she tries to tell someone she's not from this world, she returns to the same day she started on. And letting people catch on could be dangerous. She must work in secret behind the scenes to keep herself from dying, and quite possibly the world from crumbling due to the villanesses plot that has already been set in motion.

Muse B is the crown prince of the kingdom, engaged to Muse A by his father he does not like her, or even know why his father chose this engagement if not some kind of trick. in fact he sees what not everyone does. How dangerous Muse A truly is. A manipulative plotting person, she does not hide her dislike or snark when dealing with others. And being engaged to her is the last thing he wants, as he knows the position of power she will be raised to, and just how dangerous things may become.

But he does notice, small details are different about her. Just why has she changed, and is it all a trick?

(I'm open to playing either! Would love to discuss plot details and ideas. Doubling characters may be interesting especially on the "evil minion" side of things.)

Yes, totally based off My Love from Another Star if anyone has watched that. Otherwise just a fun plot.
Muse A is not from this world. Hundreds of years ago they crashed on this planet and have been living on earth ever since. Hiding their identity as time goes on, and posing as a new person and moving every so often to keep themselves hidden. They take on a new job, and move into a stunning high end apartment. Certain abilities they have had made their time easier, as no humans seem to have such powers.The time is coming soon when they can finally go home, and it will be their only chance to do so.

Muse B Is a haughty a list actor/actress and celebrity. The world is at their fingertips and that's just how they like it. Their status is as high as it can get, but rumors about their attitude have long spread behind the scenes. Once you get so high, there is only one place to go. Down. Muse B's career starts to fall apart, and they are desperate to keep it from doing so.

Muse B moves into a different place to avoid a stalker, and the paparazzi who discovered their previous home. Unbeknownst to them moving next door to Muse A. Soon Muse A finds themselves entangled in the complications of Muse B's messy life, and realizes something, there is something quite familiar about them.

(I'm open to playing either! Would love to discuss plot details and ideas. Doubling characters open)

Back
Top Bottom