Currently reading:
All Seeking friend

JohnLaw

Serf
Local time
Today 6:03 PM
Pronouns
They/them
Hi, hi, The name is JohnLaw, and I'm looking for a partner to roleplay and be friends with, I've not been writing for too long but I'm literate enough to write short stories and scripts. I mainly write some romcom, fantasy, isekai, and on occasion smut.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
I Tend to try and match my partner's word count, But, being perfectly honest, my replies are on the shorter side. And for a college student I have a lot of spare time on my hand, So as soon as you reply I'll not too long after.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
I can say my tolerance for gore is pretty high, don't know why.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
I do write smut, But, I can't write a decent top/dom to save my life, and when I do it comes out as cringy.
My kinks include. Dommy Mommies, Dommy Daddies, Submmition, Choking, Petplay, and Cuddles.
Limits being. Humiliation, Exibitionist, Abuse, BDSM and any other violence for the perpose of getting your rocks off.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
I'm in a lot of fandoms, the once that are worth metioning are. Dnd, Pokemon, Any isekai anime, Undertale, and Genshin. But I perfer to write my own stuff.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
Gangster x Nerd
CEO of a big company x Coffee shop employee
Innocent and carefree x Mature and trumatized
AroAce who wants to feel romantic love x someone loves them romantically
Milf x Dilf
Assassin x Princess

Back
Top Bottom