MxF Seeking Intensity.

Currently reading:
MxF Seeking Intensity.

Alex Metal

Freak on a Leash
Local time
Today 3:34 PM
What lies behind those beautiful brown eyes? Darling, I want to bring out the worst in you. I want you to be unrecognizable by the time I'm done with you.

Hi, I'm Alex. I'm a longtime role player, reaching nearly a decade of writing. I'm not one to roleplay genres that are outside Slice of Life or Post Apocalyptic (typically societal collapse/corruption. My writing style is extensive and detailed. I write 500 words on the low end, 2k on the very high end depending on the context. The partner I seek is able to write multiple paragraphs, and has a desire to be detailed in the same way. Though I don't need you to match, I would like to know how your character looks, feels, dresses, acts. What are their mannerisms? What makes their stomach turn? What makes their knees press together. I care about the characters we play just as much as I care for my partners.

The subjects I like to roleplay are usually of a darker nature. Where one or both of our characters experience or have experienced trauma that shapes who they are in those moments. I love smut as much as the next guy. I care to have it eventually in the stories we carry out. CHARACTER DEVELOPEMENT ALWAYS COMES FIRST!!! In terms of likes, dislikes, and dynamics— I am OVERTLY dominant. You will never see my characters lean any other way. I can roleplay as a caring dom, a sadist, a brat tamer, predator, you name it. I'll list my own personal kinks that I would enjoy carrying out in the roleplay if mutually interested.

Kinks
Bruising
Choking
Defilement
Rough Sex
Daddy Dom + Little (Side Note: All characters would be 18+, and the dynamic would be nothing more than protective dom + innocent sub… not necessarily a sub acting & behaving like a child)
Glasses
Excessive Orgasm + Squirting
Facials
Bratty Subs
Overtly Innocent Subs
Spit
Dirty Talk

With the characters I choose to roleplay, I like using real face claims rather than digital art. I'm open to anime face claims if need be.

Listed below are pairings that I would enjoy carrying out.

Pairings— All characters will be 18+, Underlined is desired role.
Older Step Brother x Little Step Sister
Wealthy Young Man x Forced Sugar Baby
Demon x Human
Prince x Maid
Exes
Fallen Angel x Human
Flight Attendant x Hijacker

Additionally, in regards to response time, I work full time so replies may not be super frequent. I will be active and communicative OOC in terms of where I'm at in our roleplay.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you're interested in roleplaying with me! I would love to create something special.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom