Not open for further replies.

xXCShepardXx

Space Lover
Local time
Today 1:30 AM
Pronouns
She/Her

Introduction

|| Hello there, fellow Writers. As you may have guessed, I'm looking for some new friends to write with. Let me say a little about myself, to hopefully draw you in, and win you over. If you are interested in RPing with me, please send me a PM to discuss. Do not reply here, thanks! ♥ ||

|| Hi! I'm Shep and I'm a huge nerd who loves anything and everything involving video games, or sci-fi-related stuff. I also happen to be an avid literate roleplayer, who has been roleplaying since 2007! My posts usually consist of anywhere between 3-6 paragraphs varying from 600-1000+ words, depending on how much I have to go from. If you're curious to how I write, you can absolutely send me a PM and request a writing sample! I'd be happy to find a prompt and write you a snippet. (Mods, if that's not okay, please DM me and I'll just write something and edit later for a sample.) I'm also SUPER friendly, and easy to get along with, so please don't be shy! I LOVE making new friends! ||

|| I'm a 31-year-old female from the United States. I am MARRIED and have a very demanding toddler, so on top of my full-time job, I can be a little slow to reply. Please respect that, and if you're looking for someone who can reply numerous times a day, I may not be the partner you're looking for. I'm also not interested in anything beyond platonic friendship with another person as I am committed to my husband and love him very much. Please respect that, thanks!! ||

|| Short on time today, but I'll add some plot ideas later. In the meantime, if you're interested in possibly creating a plot with me, please swing me a message! ||

Tendencies

• I ONLY write with OC's I will not write as an already-established fandom character.
  • I prefer MxF and FxF, but have been known to MxM at times.
  • I don't mind writing as either M or F characters but would prefer that we double up and play one each so that I'm not stuck writing as a M the whole time.
  • I tend to write off of your post, meaning, the more you post, the better my post will be!
  • If my partner wants to write smut, we can write smut. Otherwise, I'm fine with fade to black. I will NOT consistently write smut the whole time, straight to horny jail for you!!!
  • I am so Vanilla it's painful sometimes. I'm not too much into kinks, sorry! Feel free to inquire tho!
  • I'm comfortable with all levels of violence, death, etc. Blood and gore do not scare me, but I'm not playing in it.
  • I prefer to speak in the third person while roleplaying. Not sure what that means? Check here!

What I expect from you!
  • Be friendly!
  • Try to match my posts, there is nothing worse than losing interest due to a lack of content!
  • Try to post at least 2-3 paragraphs, consisting of at least 5 sentences each, per post, please!
  • Be willing to help with plots. It really kills my muse when I'm the one plotting and designing everything around us.
  • Don't leave me hanging without an explanation! If you have to go somewhere, or aren't interested anymore simply let me know! I'm quite understanding!
  • Try to respond at least a few times a week!

Current interests!
Rated 1-10. 1 meaning least desired, 10 meaning most desired.
Underlined topics are extreme cravings!

• VIDEO GAMES!
    • Destiny (OC's) 9/10
      • Ghost x Guardian
      • Guardian x Guardian
      • Non-Guardian x Guardian
      • ANY! No real timeline preference, I've played almost every DLC from D1 and D2.
    • Starfield (OC's) 8/10
      • OC x OC
      • Any.
    • Fallout (OC's) 10/10
      • OC x OC
      • Vault Dweller x Raider
      • Any.
  • Other Themes!
    • ANYTHING SPACE RELATED!
      • Star Wars? Sure! I'm not super versed though, so be patient with me.
      • Space Pirate x Good Girl
      • Send me your ideas!
    • ANYTHING APOCALYPSE RELATED
      • Not a fan of zombies, but I'll do it.
      • I LOVE Nuclear Apocalypse stuff. (Mad Max, Fallout, etc.)
    • Gangs and Gang Violence
      • Mafia leader x good girl
      • Send me your ideas!
  • NOT INTERESTED!
    • Anime
      - I do not watch Anime, therefore would be complicated for me to roleplay it.
    • Feral/animals/Furries
      - No thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom