MxF Seeking long-term partner/s for various erotica endevours

Currently reading:
MxF Seeking long-term partner/s for various erotica endevours

Chapel

Serf
Local time
Today 7:19 PM
Time to cast my bait! So, who is it that tries to bait you? A guy in his late 20's, old time role player of both pen and keyboard with kinky imagination, willingness to try some things and some spare time on his hands. What is this fisher looking for? A lady to role play various erotic scenarios with.

I haven't gotten around creating a kinks list, but if you want to learn my biggest yes-yes, here they are:
- I am more of a dom than a sub, but I'd really like to switch. As nice as it is to imaginary facefuck helpless and willing women all day long, it does get a bit repetitive. It would be nice to, every now and then, be the bottom; to be the object; to be bound and used to the satisfaction on both sides. Even better, I enjoy the concept of partners being on equal footing. You know, when neither side particulary dominates the other, and two people are simply enjoying each other's bodies.

- I like to role play group scenarios. Don't get me wrong, good ol' one on one scenes are great, but there is something enticing about the idea of a group of men using a single woman to satisfy their urges - or a group of women finding one man to satisfy theirs.

- Oral sex is the best thing mankind has ever intended. While perhaps not as physically pleasuring as classical intercourse, the psychological aspect of seeing one's member disappearing between the partner's lips, only to come out coated in saliva... the woman's head bobbing up and down... of ejaculating between her cheeks... mmm. It goes the other way, too; pleasing a woman with my tongue is very rewarding.

- Turns out I have a bit of an exhibitionism fetish, too. While fucking in the middle of a crowded room is a bit too much for me, I enjoy the idea of doing it with someone peeping, or of taking pictures of a partner during the intercourse. Best souvenir ever, right?

- Breasts are wonderful and should be worshipped whenever possible. Small ones that fit in hand, big ones that can do wonderful things to one's manhood, perky, round, with small or large nipples. Breasts are awesome. Show them to me, use them, enjoy me paying attention to them and we'll get along swell.

- I'm fine with most settings, but fantasy or post-apocalypse the most. I role played a lot of different stories. I partnered with a woman who role played a real-world detective; I "was" a vampire hunter entering an uneasy alliance with a vampire; I was a grizzled fantasy merc taking advantage of a wide-eyed plant girl; I was a Jedi, a paladin and more. Fantasy settings are the best because they allow a partner of a race different than human. I am not the only one who would like to have sex with a Final Fantasy miqo'te or a Warcraft Sin'dorei, I am sure. Then again, a scenario that takes place in Fallout universe... that'd be something new. I'd like that.

Some of the universes I'd be okay with role playing in and scenarios available within them:
- Warcraft. Because of course. Tough as nails pirate captain lass wants to get frisky with the newest draenei crew member? Go for it. Poor lil' Blood Elf got captured by Stormwind soldiers and will do anything to get out? Gladly. Semi-bestiality with Worgen? Hey, they're people too.

- Guild Wars 2. My second favourite setting for anything having to do with smut. Sexy humans, weird and erotic plant girls, burly Norn... it's all there. The character that I use most often exists in this setting; a young but experienced adventurer, partly burnt out but still following the only lifestyle that really suits him.

- Warhammer Fantasy. There may be only war, but I'm sure we'll make room for fucking too. Maybe there is a High Elf noble woman with an unhealthy attraction to lesser races? Or swaggering noble wants to broke a good deal with a merchant through the merchant wife's bed?

- real world. Because sometimes, imagining something that could actually happen is just as fun. A couple mets on a trip and flames of passion soon erupt. Or a high school girl is struck by puppy love towards her teacher and his cock. Who needs magic and lasers when you can just boink.

- Fallout. Ain't no condoms in the post-apocalypse! Aww, a pretty girl needs a ride to the nearest town? You know what they say - pay up with gas, grass or... Maybe a Super Mutant that is not sterile has found that those little humans are really good cocksleeves. Or a couple of scavengers start out as enemies but end up sharing more than 200 years old junk.

- Final Fantasy XIV. Yay, so many cuties around. A grizzled merc might have saved a cute young elf once. Now that she grew up, she wants to return the favour. A salty bitch of a Roegadyn sees Highlander human as worthy of her time. Miqo'te clan needs a new mate? Oh boy, am I lucky or what.

- Dragon Age. Having a nerdy crush on Leliana back in the day, I might consider us messing with the game's established storyline... poor bard redhead may have to do more than talk to get Grey Warden out of prison, perhaps. Or maybe she and Morrigan decided to cooperate and sway the Warden into their tent? Or it could be Isabela that feels the need that can be satisfied with only five men at once.

As for what I do not like so much, I won't spend that much time on. I'll just mention that, othe than the usual unholy trinity, I am not very fond of breeding, furries (miqo'te don't count!), rape (some extent of non-con is fine, just not a full-blown, brutal rape) and existing established characters. The last one is debatable (and an exception could be made for DA, as mentioned above), as I never really got invited into role playing Hawke fucking Isabela or a gang of ninjas abusing Sakura's mouth, so I don't REALLY know if I don't like it. I just think it'd feel silly.
clear.png

Last edited:
The warcraft universe sounds fun. I need to get back into the game.

The warcraft universe sounds fun. I need to get back into the game.

I'll pass. I enjoyed this world up to the Wrath of the Lich King. Afterwards it became a convoluted mess of a plot that overly pandered to the invasion force of bad guys & innocents on the wrong side of the conflict, i.e. Horde, i.e. Green Jesus and The Bitch Queen being the writer's pets. The last draw was Blizzard coming up with the idea that Sargeras is not, in fact, the greatest villain of the universe but merely a misunderstood saviour or whatever. Bleh.

I just played it casually so it was still fun for me. But I did hear a lot of people upset about things they had done and changed.

I just played it casually so it was still fun for me. But I did hear a lot of people upset about things they had done and changed.

From what I heard, last two expansions were very good gameplay-wise. It's just the story, or what I know of it, that pushes me away from the game. Besides, having to pay the sub fee again is a meh idea.

Yeah I don't really feel like paying for it but we'll see haha. If you'd be interested in a role play, let me know or shoot me a message!

Hi, I'd be interested in the Fallout theme, but I'm open to a bunch of other scenarios as well. Feel free to pm. I have a variety of checks on your kinklist. However I have a preference of 70% plot and 30% smut, but we can negotiate. :)

I may be interested in doing some play within the "real world" scenario, since I'm not really familiar with the rest. Message me and we can start talking and planning, if you like. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom