Currently reading:
Closed Seeking Long-Term Partner

Ghost_Moth

Insect Prince
Local time
Today 1:24 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm looking for a multiple long-term roleplay partners. I'm looking for someone who can write at least 2 paragraphs (4 sentences long), as well as someone who can reply frequently. I understand people have lives outside roleplays but I get disinterested if I have to wait longer than a couple days for a reply.

Here are a couple scenarios I have for this character but feel free to give me your ideas too!

I also have a character in mind for these scenarios.

Blackmail
M/C is a famous business man, who took over his husbands company once he died. Y/C comes across some serious information about how M/C bribed the chef to poison his husband's food, so that he would die.

M/C tries to throw money at Y/C to keep him quiet but Y/C wants more than that...

Boss's Pet
Y/C gets hired at M/C agency and M/C takes an extreme liking to him. M/C gives Y/C all the easy tasks and gives him loads of breaks. Everyone else at the company starts to notice and starts giving Y/C the cold shoulder, spreading rumours about him.

Y/C confronts M/C, who in turn decides to throw himself on him, trying to pressure him into doing something... It's up to you if they do it.

Please PM me if interested!

Back
Top Bottom