MxM Seeking long term rp partners

Nephinasan

Blossoming Author
Local time
Today 4:23 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Hi-

I am Nephina. I have been rping for about 12 years now. I enjoy writing character driven storylines about men loving men. My posts tend to ranger from a short paragraph or two to about half a page in a word document. It depends on what my partner gives me to work with. I try to write everyday but with me going back to work and school it will be more likely to be a day or two a week where I sit and post back and forth for a few hours. As for content limitations, I prefer to talk that over with my rp partner during the plotting stage. I find it just easier to communicate but over all I have very few limitations. As for smut, it depends. I am not a huge writer of smut and I have to be comfortable with my rp partner for detailed scenes otherwise I am good with fading to black. I do not write fandom. I prefer the creative freedom original characters and settings give me.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
Currently, no. I am more looking for a partner who wants to sit down and spitball some idead. The best rps, in my experience, are the ones that you go into with a half cocked plan and some fleshed out characters.

Speaking of characters, I have an ungodly amount so I won't be posting them in a thread. It is easier if you shoot me a dm and give me some details about your character(s) and what they are looking for. I am sure I can find someone that will work well.

hello ! do you exclusively work with oc's, or do you not mind your writing partner roleplaying a canon character ? also, what are your genre preferences ? i don't have a character roster posted yet, but you can inquire about my muses either here or in dms. :)

hello ! do you exclusively work with oc's, or do you not mind your writing partner roleplaying a canon character ? also, what are your genre preferences ? i don't have a character roster posted yet, but you can inquire about my muses either here or in dms. :)
Hey, Pastel, I only work in original characters and settings. Cannon anything just stifles my creative muse. As for preferred genre, I can pretty much work with anything other than high fantasy.

Hey, Pastel, I only work in original characters and settings. Cannon anything just stifles my creative muse. As for preferred genre, I can pretty much work with anything other than high fantasy.
while i respect your preference for original characters and settings, my muse for them tends to die very quickly. i would suggest discussing a potential plot, but like i said, my muse for oc's is finnicky and i don't want to leave you hanging, in case it just dies.

while i respect your preference for original characters and settings, my muse for them tends to die very quickly. i would suggest discussing a potential plot, but like i said, my muse for oc's is finnicky and i don't want to leave you hanging, in case it just dies.
No worries. Thank you for taking the time to message and ask. I wish you well in your search for a better suited rp partner. ^_^

No worries. Thank you for taking the time to message and ask. I wish you well in your search for a better suited rp partner. ^_^
i wish you the best of luck in finding partners too ! and if i ever come up with an oc worth writing ( that isn't exclusively danmei and i enjoy writing for a long time ), i'll ping you !

Hi-

I am Nephina. I have been rping for about 12 years now. I enjoy writing character driven storylines about men loving men. My posts tend to ranger from a short paragraph or two to about half a page in a word document. It depends on what my partner gives me to work with. I try to write everyday but with me going back to work and school it will be more likely to be a day or two a week where I sit and post back and forth for a few hours. As for content limitations, I prefer to talk that over with my rp partner during the plotting stage. I find it just easier to communicate but over all I have very few limitations. As for smut, it depends. I am not a huge writer of smut and I have to be comfortable with my rp partner for detailed scenes otherwise I am good with fading to black. I do not write fandom. I prefer the creative freedom original characters and settings give me.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
Currently, no. I am more looking for a partner who wants to sit down and spitball some idead. The best rps, in my experience, are the ones that you go into with a half cocked plan and some fleshed out characters.

Speaking of characters, I have an ungodly amount so I won't be posting them in a thread. It is easier if you shoot me a dm and give me some details about your character(s) and what they are looking for. I am sure I can find someone that will work well.
Hii! I'm also looking for a long term partner! Are you still interested and do you wanna discuss in private message? ^^

Back
Top Bottom