Currently reading:
MxM Seeking new rp partner!

Laly3000

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 1:12 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Hello, Im an angst with good ending lover, i've got a good handful of years of rps under my belt. I mostly like to write smut and angst, plots that start very dark but gets lighter and better as it goes on. ^^ Im also not an english native, so pardon me if i happen to make mistakes, my level should still be pretty good.

My replies tend to be kinda long, it can vary, but asually at least few paragraphs.I will match your length in general tho. I can write a lot when inspiration strikes, so dont feel too pressured to match mine, but i do expect at least two paragraphs. I dont like people answering with just a single line, thats just not for me. As for my style, i dont know if it got a name, but i write using third person, describing things like a novel. I dont like rps using ** for actions, so yeah ^^

I absolutely love rp, and i have lots of time on my hands at the moment, so you can expect as much answers as my schedule allows (so more than once or twice a day). While im fine if you're not that fast, i would like if you could answer at least once a day, please ^^

I have a very high tolerance for gore/violence, in fact, as a dark rp appreciator, i would love if its full of them. I like writing the side of a victim, writing my character being abused and traumatised by the other's. I do have limits, or things im icky with like limb's permanent loss, opening bodies, anything that extreme.

Smut :

I also love smut, so while it doesnt need to happen too often, i like when its full of it haha. I mostly play as a bottom sub, but i can be a switch if needed/wanted (i cant do a full top dom tho, sorry...)

Likes (kinks)NeutralDislikes (big no no)

-rape/dub-con
-consent stays sexy
-mpreg
-knotting (no furries ! just knotting)
-hate sex
-soft sex
-sex toys
-tentacles
-oviposition
-bdsm (not too extreme)
-incest
-piss kink
-somnophilia
-knife play

-extreme torture (extreme bdsm)
-scat
-furry/bestialy
-pedophilia
(i think some of that is already against the rules anyway)

Fandom:

Im not into rpying fandoms anymore. Its how i've gotten into rps but it was ch, so actually the country you played was mostly an oc as everyone had their own version of them. Now thta im not into this fandom anymore, i just, dont like playing with an already defined character inside an already existing story. I prefer rpying with OCs ^^

Setting ideas :

Those are just examples, im open for all kind of ideas! So dont hesitate to write to me with your own plot !

I mostly like fantazy settings, or modern ones. I never tried sci-fi but im not opposed to it ^^. Im not really into dystopias or post-end of the world (forgot how its called)

I really like playing a victim, so either someone being kidnapped, or someone into an abusive relathionship, forced marriaged, ect..

Also, im really not into crack rp, so please take it seriously ? Thanks ^^

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

I have one plot i had in mind and wanted to try out, so if it interess you, message me! Im also open to modifications on that so dont hesitate!

Basically : two kindgoms A and B at war, whatever fantazy races you want for you, and i was thinking simple human for me.

Your character could be the king of kindgom A, or an important figure (like a duke or whatever). To finally put end to the war, the two kindgoms decide to do a marriage to unite them both. But kingdom B doesnt want to send any of their princes/princesses to marry you, so they adopt a random pretty oprhan on the street, and make him a prince, in name only.

(If you're okay with mpreg, there would be a magic thingy (probably will be backstory depending on where we would start) to give him a womb so he can give an heir (where they litteraly burn into his lower belly a magic circle with hot iron because trauma).)

Your oc could see the trickery and be absolutely angered by that, but he could need heir, so decide to just empregnate him and then kill him or throw him away. (if we're going for the mpreg thing) AND/OR he needs the peace treaty, because both kingdoms have been fighting for too long, so he decide to keep him just for that. And also, idk, coudl also think my oc looks down on him and hates him for no reason (before even meeting him).

At first my oc coudl be like, actually, im getting rich, food, shelter, lots of fancy stuff, so he's like 'hey lets try to make it work, we're both on the same boat' but he's hit agaisnt a wall of ice, an man that despise him (for no real reasons) and mistreat him.

My oc would be a sassy little shit, and while weaker, he would not hesitate to try and fight back, because he have no intention of getting pregnant/ stay married to an absolute shitty guy if it doesnt work out.

His goal is either to run away or get a divorce. So they fight, verbally or physically. Lots of tension build between them, which could lead to lot of hate sex, absolutely everywhere, or not. An absolute toxic relationship could be nice, your oc treating mine like shit and like an object, mine still trying to make it work, but just getting abused again and again.

I was thinking your oc could be those bitter milf type of guys that just seems to hate life, if you see what i mean ?

And for the slowly turning to love, either my oc falls in love first for fucked up reasons (stockholmmm) and keep trying to make it work, and slowly, yours get more used to it, and he starts looking forward meeting him or sparring with him, miss him while working and stuff. he could absolutely refuse he got those feelings and first, but just, at time went on, melt slowly.

OR traumatic event happens, my oc goes into a sort of idk how its called, but a sort of dissiociative stage ? Pure angst, he's just not there on the surface, hiding inside himself. Your oc would dismiss it at first, but then miss their little fights, miss his smile, miss hearing him, miss a lot, and that would make him angry. So he tries to break that coccon, to make him himself again, but the violent way doesnt work, so he tries being more gentle, or gets told to be more gentle (would be very funny if a grandma starts telling him what to do XD), learns on how to be gentle. Of course, nothing magical, it doesnt work at first, and its frustrating, and he could explode sometimes, but always tries to be genlte again, get him gifts, make him walk outside, ect. And it slowly works. Things doesnt go back to the same, but they get better, and when my oc smiles for the first time again, or finally answer/fight back, yours could almost cry. Of course, his personality doesnt completely change, but he's gentler, and he opens his heart to love, so they still fight, but more playfully, with love and shit.

Yup, im a sucker for the 'its gets worse before it gets better' and happy endings haha

I dont have any defined characters i prefer playing as, but the general idea of a small feminine boy (more or less)

Im also open to any kind of fantasy plot you might want! So dont hesitate if you're interested or want more information about me! Its my first post here, so im not too sure what to say/not say haha!

Back
Top Bottom