Unspecified seeking original, descriptive roleplay (MLW and WLW)

Currently reading:
Unspecified seeking original, descriptive roleplay (MLW and WLW)

little wisp

Count
Local time
Today 10:01 AM
Pronouns
she/her/they
general
hello everyone! my name is karli, my pronouns are she/they, and i am 24 years old. i have been roleplaying for, well, most of my life. there were a few sites that i switched between, but for the sake of leaving the past in the past, i won't mention names. i've just recently graduated from college and have transitioned to working full-time, but i have every intention of going back to school. my schedule can be somewhat vague and hectic, and there are periods of time where i am inactive because of life events. this--roleplaying--is only a hobby to me, and i enjoy it immensely, but please understand it is not at the top of my priority list. also, on the matter of ghosting: i know that while it is rather frowned upon, i am generally fine with being ghosted/ghosting. life is hectic, and crazy, and roleplaying is a fun hobby to subvert the regular stresses of our normal lives--it shouldn't be something that brings us stress. if you feel we aren't connecting, or you aren't enjoying the roleplay we've made, then that's okay!

roleplay information
first and foremost, i require everyone to abide by the site rules. that means i will not roleplay with anyone below the age of eighteen, nor will i roleplay romantic and or sexual relationships with or between minors. now, with that handled, let's begin:
1. i roleplay descriptively, with paragraph breaks. the length of my replies varies from roleplay to roleplay, and partner to partner, but i generally try to match my partner's responses. while you do not have to match my responses or even my style, i require that you at least roleplay descriptively.
2. i only roleplay mlw (man loving woman) and wlw (woman loving woman).
2a. for mlw, i either play as just the woman (one muse), or i play both a man and a woman (two muses), which is also known as doubling up.
2b. for wlw, i typically only play one woman (one muse).
2c. while my ocs will typically be cis-gendered, my partners are free to have cis-gendered/transgender ocs!
3. i am perfectly fine portraying mature topics, including sex, violence, and certain levels of gore. while i do expect the same of my partners, i will also avoid any topics and triggers that my partners have.
3a. more on the topic of sex/gore will be discussed privately with each partner.
4. i roleplay a wide variety of topics, but romance must always be included somehow, otherwise i will quickly lose interest. i also tend to avoid horror and crime/mystery roleplays, just because those genres are not typically interesting to me.
4a. additionally, while i enjoy smut, i will not roleplay something that is just smut, as that also makes me lose interest very quickly. if we do a plot that is more smut-leaning, that is fine, it just has to have some plot to go with it, y'know?

plots are being written and added, and thread being finished, but in the meantime, please message me with any roleplaying ideas and desires if interested. and, also, these are just ideas and blurbs. if you have an interesting idea or plot that you want to share, please feel free to! i love plotting and creating plots and worlds with people.

roleplay ideas
  • A1. long ago, the humans and the elven empire raged a wild and violent war against each other. hundreds of thousands of lives were lost on both sides, but it was the elven empire that began to crumble first. for despite their magical prowess, the elves were still vastly outnumbered by the humans. fearing what very well may be their extinction, their princess, [muse a], set out to save her people. she prayed and prayed for weeks to their goddess for a solution, and was given a vision as an answer. and so, on the eve of what was to be the final confrontation between the humans and elves, the elves suddenly... disappeared, as if they had all vanished into thin air. they left behind no trace, nor even a murmur of their plans. no one knew where the elves had gone, or what had become of them, though there were plenty of theories and conspiracies over the years. it wasn't until thousands of years later, when a human prince, [muse b] suddenly stumbles upon a slumbering [muse a] in a rundown elven temple, that the mystery of the elven peoples begins to unravel. both [muse a] and [muse b] must navigate the complicated feelings and grudges between their peoples and themselves, all the while battling against forces that conspire both for them, and against them.
    A2. [muse a] is a powerful and feared witch who lives a peaceful, isolated life hidden away in the forest. although none have seen her in person, there are rumors of her ghastly appearance and her horrible, horrible temper. some even say that should you step into her woods uninvited, you'll be turned into a toad with a limp! other, more quietly whispered rumors say that the witch in the woods can cure any ailment, and bring about fortune and glory to those who bring enough coin in their pocket! enter [muse b], the fiercely devoted knight to his royal highness, the king, [muse c]. [muse c] seeks what every powerful, greedy noble seeks--power, fame, fortune, and a life that is eternal. and, according to all of his research, the wretched witch, [muse a] might be able to give him everything he desires and more. and, so, he sends his loyal guard [muse b] out to find and return the witch to him. except, when [muse b] finds and tracks down the elusive [muse a], he is met not by a ghastly woman with a crooked nose, but a beautiful and cunning woman who isn't about to go into [muse c]'s arms so easily.
    A3. [muse a] is a young and carefree woman who has never quite fit in with the world around her. after struggling to succeed in college, she decides to take a gap year and travel the world. in that time, though, her beloved grandmother dies, and so [muse a] returns home to mourn and grieve the woman who helped raise her. one day, while walking through the forest behind her grandmother's home, she comes across [muse b]. he is absurdly beautiful and charming, and [muse a] feels oddly comfortable around him, in a way she never had with others. [muse b] soon reveals himself to be none other than the king of the fae--but, more than that, he claims to be [muse a]'s husband. according to him, the two had met in their youth, though [muse a] can't even recall their meeting, and claims that they had promised their hearts to one another. before she can disagree [muse a] is whisked off to [muse b]'s realm where he insists she must take her place as his queen. however, not all approve of the fae king taking a human as his bride--and there are some who seek to use this outrage to fuel their own power-hungry desires.
    A4. it is said that few things are as old as the universe itself—but the vindiri come pretty close. you see, the vindiri are an advanced humanoid species who, early on in their history, achieved extremely advanced technology that enabled their ability to travel across space. the vindiri are a beautiful and elegant species known for not only their extreme intelligence and technology, but also their extended life spans. for while humans can barely exceed a century-long life, the vindiri can easily live for up to three hundred years. but, as they soon discovered, even three hundred years wasn't enough time for them to accomplish all that they wished. and, so, the vindiri put their great minds together to form a solution, and discovered that the secret to immortality lay within the blood of every organic species, known as the mis'tial. a single ounce of mis'tial could extend one's life by hundreds of years. the discovery divided the vindiri—some feared the knowledge would turn the vindiri against each other as individuals sought to extend their lives, while others believed the knowledge would only expand and ensure their future. after a war that lasted many years, commonly known as the unification war, it was decided that the vindiri would create a species and plant them across the universe, allowing their creations the technology and freedom to prosper just long enough to ensure an abundant population before they came forth and harvested them for their mis'tial. fast-forward thousands of generations, and (muse a) is the beloved princess of the vindiri's prosperous empire, eleseon. when her father, the emperor, suddenly dies she is thrust into the position of empress. the days are long and stressful, and (muse a) grows increasingly isolated and alone. enter (muse b), her loyal bodyguard. unlike (muse a), he is not a vindiri but a cin'dal—another species created by the vindiri. the cin'dal are meant only to be soldiers—in fact, they are carefully bred and trained from birth to be emotionless killing machines for vindiri royals and elite. but nothing is ever truly without emotions, and little by little, with enough time, (muse a) and (muse b) began to fall in love, and before long they began a passionate and intense love affair. but not everybody can have a happy ending, and at the height of (muse a's) very prosperous reign she was murdered by (family/conspiring nobles/enemies). three thousand years following her death she is reincarnated, not as a vindiri but as one of their creations—a human on the planet earth. (muse a) lives her life as a normal human, almost entirely unaware of her past life save for recurring dreams and visions of (muse b). even though she's always felt out of place in her life, (muse a) is fine with her situation, until one day she is almost murdered by strange men, and saved by (muse b). (muse b) introduces himself as her bodyguard and explains that, as the reincarnation of the late empress, she must retake her throne and, again, lead her empire. but can (muse a) and (muse b) succeed against those who seek the power for themselves? will (muse a) recognize (muse b) and the deep love they had for each other?
    (this is a wip inspired by several movies, particularly jupiter ascending, and is meant to be a combination of high fantasy/sci-fi)
  • B1. [muse b] is an old and jaded vampire, filled to the brim with hatred and disgust for the mortal world. he has spent his entire life alone, and that is just the way he wants it. friends, lovers, even enemies, they only dragged you down--or, so, that's what he believed. that is until he comes across [muse a] one night. beautiful, kind, and so very human, [muse b] quickly becomes obsessed with her, and it doesn't take him long to figure out why--she is his mate. now, [muse b] must decide whether or not to accept the bond between them, or forever separate himself from the one good thing he has ever known. and he must do it before all those who seek to see him fall find him.
    B2. [muse b] was an angel--one who had been through heavenly battles and hellish scenes in the name of god. [muse a], on the other hand, was a human. young, happy, and completely clueless about the fact that she was also one of god's sacred prophets. the moment of [muse a]'s birth, [muse b] had been there. tasked with protecting and guiding the young prophet, [muse b] has been there for [muse a] at every integral point of their life--except, [muse a] never knew about it. until, one day, when she is suddenly cornered by a demon seeking her sacred soul. just because the worst can happen [muse a] is saved by her guardian, who then reveals the truth about the world. now, the muses must navigate the world as they uncover both their purposes and a growing love and devotion between each other.
    B3. once upon a time, many, many years ago in the heart of a forest lay a village. legend told of a beast that lived in this land, keeping this small village's people from ever venturing too far into the woods. the legend tells that this feared beast many times the size of man would kill anyone who was to step foot into its territory. though even this village was its territory, and when the full moon was high above the sky and its color was a deep crimson red the beast would venture into this village and kill its people. and each full moon the villagers would run from the terrors that awaited them. they tried many things to keep the demon out, walls, weapons, even godly bearers, but every time it would get in, without breaking a thing... little did they know this beast lived in their town, as a man. they came up with a plan, they would send [muse a] into the woods as some kind of sacrifice to this beast, they cloaked [muse a] in red and sent them out on the full moon. "the red, like the moon, will make him kill her," they would say, but they where wrong. yes, the red attracted the beast to [muse a]. but a man is still a man, and a pretty [muse a] covered in the color the beast craves is another story.
    B4. despite being a werewolf, [muse a] is unable to shift into their wolf form. their unusual condition has created problems not only within their family but their pack as well. some speculate that their mother slept with someone other than her mate, and the result was [muse a]. Others say that [muse a]'s mother was barren and, so, their parents stole a human baby from their home and raised them as their own. and yet despite all the drama and the gossip, [muse a] continues to live among their pack like a (semi)normal werewolf. but the condition which [muse a] so desperately tries to hide and ignore has just attracted the most brutal alpha/beta/rogue in the country. how will [muse a] react to the unwanted attention from [muse b]? And what happens when [muse b] demands that [muse a] is their mate?
    B5. a werewolf x werewolf roleplay where the two oc's fight for dominance all. the. time. like in a patriarchal society [muse a] is the 1st female warrior/general of her pack and like.. she's done a lot and sacrificed a lot to get there. anyway, she's earned respect and a reputation and shes kickass. well then her alpha has a meeting with [muse b], an alpha of a powerful and bloody-thirsty pack. and well the two meet and immediately realize they're mates. but instead giving in and being all mushy and gushy [muse a] is like "HELL NO". and she like fights [muse b] ON EVERYTHING and she demands to have access to his military and etc etc and hes like "uh no" and their arguing turns into angry sex and then turns back into arguing. the idea isnt completely mine but ive just been thinking a lot about it in detail lmfaooo. anyway creds to whoever thought of this first
    B6. [muse b] was the heir of the (x) pack. strong, capable, and a natural leader, everyone thought that when his father died muse b would step forward and take the reigns. except, he didn't. right before his father's death, [muse b] vanished. disappeared, without a trace. his pack and his family spent months looking for him, but eventually came to the conclusion that he'd died from one way or the other. except, he didn't die. he ran away, away from the pressures of werewolf society and into the human world. there he married (x). she isn't his mate, of course, but that hasn't stopped him from loving her (and maybe even starting a family??). well fast forward ten years, he's now in his 30s-40s and well settled into human society. all is good, all is well. but then one day [muse a] shows up on his doorstep. she's young and beautiful, and a total contrast to his personality. she's fierce, and wild, and so much of everything that he lacks in his life. it doesn't take much for [muse b] to realize that [muse a] is a werewolf, or that she's from his old pack. before he can even turn the girl away, though, she announces that she is his mate, and she's come to bring him home. (but of course, he fights bc his wife and his kids if he has any and she's so stubborn and she kisses him and whispers sweet things in his ear behind his wife's back and he's soo conflicted for his growing love for his mate, and his love for his wife and yessss give me this affair angsty goodness!!!)
    B7. every year, when summer turns into fall, the many werewolf packs in northern america put aside their differences and gather for the chase. it's at this chase where mates are determined. how, you might ask? the eligible men and women are set before a forest and told to run from one end to the other. if the women make it without being caught, then they go another year without being mated. if they are captured by one of the many bachelors, then they must become that man's mate. and every year since her sixteenth birthday, [muse a] has managed to make it from one edge of the forest to the other without being caught. many have tried, of course, but they've all failed. that is, until [muse b] steps into the picture. [muse b] is a newly appointed alpha of the (x) pack--though, he's more fierce and bloodthirsty than you can imagine. and he is hell-bent on getting the one thing that no one else seems to be able to have: [muse a].
    B8. the dreams came every night. sumptuous things of gasping pleasure that left her flushed and wanting long after she'd woken up in her bed. fingers that curled around her, inside her, pressed into her mouth, and teased over her chest. of course, they were just dreams. only dreams. she tried to convince herself of that when faced with a new guy with all too familiar eyes and wicked smiles. but every inch of her body wanted to pounce on him! he was oh-so polite, oh-so proper. nothing like the man in her dreams that slammed her against the nearest surface so hard that she woke up imagining that she could still feel it. it drove her crazy. turns out, lust has a crush on her.
  • C1.
  • 1. dragon king x elven princess
    2. vampire king x mortal slave
    3. mafia leader x woman who saw something she shouldn't have
    4. fae prince x human witch
    5. fae king x half breed woman
    6. math/science college professor x art/history college professor
    7. king/prince x servant girl/lady-in-waiting
    8. guard x queen/princess
    9. werewolf alpha x werewolf omega
    10. vampire x mortal woman
    11. god x goddess
    12. god x devoted followers
    13. demonic lord x cultist/sacrifice
  • here are the fandoms i play, and the love interest for each fandom!
    dragon age i: alistair, zevran, leliana
    dragon age ii: fenris, anders
    dragon age inquisition: solas, cullen
    mass effect i, ii, iii: liara, kaidan, garrus
    mass effect andromeda: jaal, peebee, liam
    skyrim: brynjolf, serana, ysolda

writing samples
  • anastasia had always believed in the magical and supernatural. why wouldn't she? her entire life, her grandmother and mother had filled her head with all sorts of wonderful stories about things like mermaids and dragons, fairies, and angels! and, yet, if you had approached anastasia one day ago and told her that, tomorrow she would be attending a magical festival filled with fae, she would have laughed you through the door. not because such a thing was impossible--just because it was impossible to happen to her. yet, here she was, following closely behind the handsome fae she had met only hours prior. in truth, she wasn't really sure how she stumbled across him.
    she had been wandering through the forest just outside her grandmother's home, hoping to find the "castle" she made in her youth years and years ago. and then there he was--tall, and handsome, with ears that were pointed in such a way that she'd never seen before. when he told her who he was, what he was, she hadn't really believed him. in truth, she wasn't even sure if she believed him now. some part of her was convinced that she had fallen and hit her head upon some boulder or log. maybe she was lying unconscious in the forest right now. but, either way, the two seemed to get along quite nicely. or, at least, anastasia thought that they got along quite well. "do you think they'll mind if i come?
    i mean isn't it a little unannounced?" she questioned the older male suddenly, her hand reaching forward to grasp hold of the sleeve of his arm, though her attention quickly shifted from him and to the massive, beautiful structure that they approached. it looked almost like a castle--in fact, it put her childhood castle to a level far beyond shame. "wow," she breathed in awe. "this.. this has always been here?" she looked to zephyr with surprise and wonder. such a structure couldn't have been within the forest this entire time, at least not without being spotted by everyone else! she really had to have been dreaming. suddenly now bursting with excitement and curiosity, the redhead tugged on his sleeve again, "can we go inside? how big is it inside?" she questioned, her excitement so utterly uncontainable.
  • "and what of the southern clans?" "which? in the states? they've agreed, of course. unanimously, by all accounts." the older male assured with a wave of his decorated hand. alistair's lips pursed at the sight of it. how gaudy. just like him. alistair leaned back in his seat, his hands folding over his lap as he casually studied the man in front of him, before he finally spoke, "well, mattius, if your accounts are correct then we can inform the council. if you could--" "sir!" his guard burst into the study, eyes wide and lips firm. he quickly bowed his head to both the men, as if to apologize for the intrusion, before he spoke in a low voice, "miss irene just stopped by and said that the wo--"
    alistair rose from his seat immediately, shooing the guard away with a wave of his hand. "yes, thank you, nathaniel. you may leave now." he ordered, and the guard responded with an obedient nod of his head before he rushed off. alistair's attention to mattius, and he pursed his lips as he buttoned his suit jacket. "we'll have to continue this later, mattius. now if you'll excuse me," he gave a curt nod of his head and, without waiting for a response, left the study. as he entered the hallway his eyes met nathaniel's, who had returned to his position just beside the door, and motioned towards the study, as though to silently tell the man to see mattius out. nathaniel, of course, knew what alistair meant immediately, and gave a slight nod of his head to show it. with that alistair disappeared, making his way further into the mansion until he reached his destination--the east wing of his estate which, due to his current orders, was limited to only guards.
    and for good reason. when he rounded the corner of the hallway his eyes immediately fastened on a young blonde woman standing just outside of a two large, wooden doors, and he greeted her with a warm smile--which, unsurprisingly, she did not return. "there you are," she huffed, arms folding over her chest as alistair neared. "she's awake?" he questioned, and her pink lips pursed as she nodded her head. "yes. and before you ask, no i've not spoken to her. you were very clear that i wasn't to do so." she muttered, though before alistair could step towards the door, she placed a hand upon his chest. "you better be sure about this, alistair. this will not go over lightly." she warned, her voice low and quiet, as though she meant only to keep her words between each other.
    "i am the king, there is nothing the council can do that would--" alistair began to assure, but she quickly cut him off with a shake of her head, "i am not talking about the council." alistair sighed, and lifted his hand to brush his friend aside. "don't worry for me so. it doesn't suit you." he teased, and the woman rolled her eyes as she stepped aside, finally allowing alistair to open the door and step into the room. the curtains had been pulled back, allowing the moon's light to shine upon everything in the room--including the beautiful young brunette, who sat in the bed. alistair found himself freezing in place, his dark eyes focused on the stranger who wasn't a stranger at all, but his queen, his mate, the very light of his being.
    everything ached in him to be nearer to her, to feel her the touch of her hands and the taste of her lips. after what seemed like minutes of silence, alistair finally found his voice. "i'm glad to see that you've woken. i trust that you're feeling okay?" he sucked in a breath as he took a step toward her. for as charismatic as alistair was, he was totally unsure of how to handle the situation. he hadn't expected to find himself here, with a mate. what did he say, how did he explain to her what had happened? after several more steps alistair was beside the bed, and without thought he reached forward to brush his fingertips over her chin, gently urging her head to the side to glance upon the still fresh bite marks on her neck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom