Closed Seeking Partner(s) {Updated as of 8-24-24}

Writer-of-words

Certified Rambler. Nostalgia junkie.
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 4:44 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Howdy, you can call me Writer or happy. I have been rping off and on for 15+ years now. I rp as my female OC. She is always pansexual and polyamorus. I also rp as any side characters I bring in, which usually are quiet a few. They are of varying gender, sexual orientation ect. I rp in the third person, past or present tense. Whatever works for you works for me on that front. The minimum I write for a reply is two - three paragraphs. I am descriptive writer, and my longest reply to date was 5 pages long.

The plots are:

Nearly four hundred years ago, an elf warlord by the name Eovaine sought to conquer the world. Four (or Five if you'd like to add another) brave heroes stood against him.

They sacrificed their lives to destroy the evil that was Eovaine—but the elf proved far too powerful. Every time they killed him, he would simply rise again. Thus, they did what they could. They trapped themselves with him, using their combined powers to turn themselves and Eovaine to stone.

Four hundred years have passed. The sorcery the four heroes used has worn away, and Eovaine, the mad elf, has escaped, stronger than ever. But the oracles of the world have been whispering of a prophecy. A fifth(sixth) is to join them and bond to them as their fated soulmate, and with it, she will be the key in ending Eovaine's reign of terror forever.

My OC is the prophesied soulmate. She enters the hero's life, at first as a roommate. As she is going to college in the town they now live in. Shes also going to be their new roommate. Shenaniganry ensues.

OR

A young lady running from her past and trying to turn over a new leaf. Starting a new life in a new country and city where no one knows who she is. Where her past will (hopefully) not be able to ruin anything for her. She ends up moving into basically a mansion, where three (or four or five if you're up for that challenge.) very powerful beings live. All of them drop dead gorgeous. Which makes her have to be on guard, so as to not fall back into bad habit. Shenaniganry ensues.

I would like just a small handful of things to be as listed below please. Depending on whom you pick.
*If the werewolf/demi-wolf OC is in the plain college setting. I'd like for him to run a fraternity on campus. Though he doesn't live at it obviously.
*If you choose the beautiful tiefling/changeling OC. For both plots, I would like them to be able to change their sexual organs at will/be gender fluid.
*If you choose the vampire. Should he be in the regular college plot. I would like one of his allises to be "The graceful count" and he was a family friend to my OCs family about 100 or so years ago.
*If you choose the masked fellow. I'd like for him to always keeps his mask on. Unless he is around those he'd trust with his life.

Sun Elf/Fae
IMG_20230706_200828_300.jpg

Vampire
19dc98debdfce9f8e8d15119c994d2c7.jpg

Wolf-demi/werewolf
266bdec4d13f4e4ee7e21137c8f80a69.jpg

Dragon-demi/Dovakiin
Screenshot_20240817-163355.png
5a657c509a46c01c4c752f3451ce98e1.jpg

Drow/Dark Elf
1a3e8accd7de8386cc0c9370c8dc5164.jpg

Orc
ba833a242712d8c3939a90df185c5601.jpg

Tiefling/Changeling
2dcd80f37054ee4e8f58f565cdeb8707.jpg

Human (He can be switched out for another dragon-demi or really any other mythical being.)
383282887b77f9368b33b71cd68ea0be.jpg

Kitsune/Fox-demi/Fox demi-god
C657d643ff968e88cf461e580466d7f0--tokyo-anime-anime-guys.jpg

Tiger-demi/tiger demi-god
bb4850cf0ca1a369daa7ec8b422ca116.jpg

Must be okay with/willing to do the following:
- Rp as 3 - 5 people. (Ex: Your reply can have however many peoples povs in them. If some characters are just doing things in the background. Thats totally fine. Honestly a amazing example of what I am looking for? My rp with Mephisto1313, his posts. Anything similar to the last post of his, works just fine by me.)
- Interesting in long term rp
-No GOD Modding. If you feel you need to move my OC for your post. Please ask me first. (I feel this is a given, but better safe then sorry.)
-Polyamorous and LGBTQIA+ relationships.
-Rping MxM and/or FxF scenes both fluffy and smutty.
-Write more then two lines for a reply.
-OOC chatting/plotting, I am a bit of a chatterbox. Once the drama lamas start it's very hard to stop them lol.
-Action/Violence/Fight scenes and light to mild gore.
-Angst! (unresolved trauma and ect.) and DRAMA.
-Mentions of religion and scenes of worship. (Mainly pagan/pagan eques)
-Smut is a must. 60/40 Story-Smut or 50/50 Story-Smut.
-Rping threesome/foursomes/orgies.
-Consumption of Alcohol and occasional smoking, possibly 420 usage.
P.S: I am more then cool if any of your OCs are non-binary or femme/male presenting. I'm also cool with hermaphrodites as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom