Adopted Seeking partner to play male fae king!!!

Currently reading:
Adopted Seeking partner to play male fae king!!!

Queen of Hell 23

Sauntering vaguely downwards
Local time
Today 6:04 PM
Hello everyone!! I am looking for a new partner for a romance/adventure RP with some mild smut. Right now the RP is still pretty young so not much shaping has happened. Basically YC is the new king of the fae kingdom that is in the early stages of a civil war due to arguments over who should rightfully have the crown and MC is a human who has been blessed with gifts that indicate she is the key to winning the war, though it is not clear how. If it sparks your interest then I encourage you to read through the thread and see if it's right for you, it's really not very long so there is plenty of room to alter and change things about the world and the characters.

RP Thread Link:

I expect my new partner to takeover the position of Etmere (If you want to make some changes to appearance, name, powers, etc. that is fine). Otherwise if you did want to introduce a new character instead of playing Etmere I would be open to that as well, but I would have to see exactly what you had in mind first.

If you are interested in adopting this RP then please feel free to PM me about it. This RP is not open for jump ins. Also if you do decide you'd like to adopt I suggest you take a look at my request thread (linked in my signature) to see what my kinks and limits are too.

Back
Top Bottom