Any Seeking partner

Currently reading:
Any Seeking partner

Obito Kashi

Last of the Hongmoon
Local time
Today 11:26 AM

Hello there and welcome to my recruitment thread, I am currently searching for a partner for a 1x1 roleplay. Male or Female does not make a difference in this case. Below is a bit of what I am looking for, a little about myself, and what to expect in this roleplay.

About Me: I am a fairly relaxed type of roleplayer, I take my stories seriously but not to an extreme degree where it becomes no fun to write. I have been writing for most of my life at least 18 or more years and I have been roleplaying for at least 16 years. My writing length heavily varies depending on the situation and how much you give me to work with, I can write anywhere from a few paragraphs to dozens of them. I can be very detail oriented or in other words I do not spare the whip in my scenes, so if my character rips someone apart expect me to give it description, not to an obscene unnecessary level but you will be able to picture it. If I haven't warded you off by now, I am an easy going person, I don't expect perfection or will I be strict, I just like to write a good story and like to have fun doing it.

What I am looking for: I am just seeking someone who will stick to the story and not be afraid to add onto it. I prefer a hands on partner as apposed to someone in the backseat following my story. Its super important to me that you talk to me about the plot, sell me your idea's, make this your story as much as it is mine. I prefer someone who can write at least two or more paragraphs depending, I do not like one liner's if it be a slow scene or not, there is always some detail one can add to their posts. Activity wise, you don't have to post every single day, we all have lives, but if you can get a couple posts in a week that would be great, if you can do more, even better. Lastly I need someone who doesn't have a problem with being honest with me, is the story not what you thought it would be? Tell me. Do you want to quit? Tell me. Something bothering you or making it not fun? Tell me. Just be honest, I don't bite.

What to expect: This is not a fuzzy, rainbow and sunshine type of story. So if you can't handle that, probably better to keep looking. This story will explore dark topics, death, murder, scenes involving battle and war, blood and gore. There will be a lot of character development in this story, I am not expecting there to be romance in this story however it is possible if the story goes in that direction but it will in no way take it over at any point.

The Story: To give you a short preview of the story this story is going to take place in the current times and is heavily supernatural. There are two main factions, The Guardian's which is a powerful group of Supernaturals who help to protect both the supernatural and the humans and the Hunters a radical group of humans who hunt supernaturals without mercy. At the current junction these two factions have been warring for hundreds of year thus far without any end in sight. The story will revolve around both of these factions stumbling onto a terrible plot by a rogue group of supernatural creatures who intend to destroy humanity forcing them both to work together racing against a plot that will make the humans extinct. I will explain this with a lot more depth to any interested parties.

So in closing if you find yourself interested in being my partner please send me a PM and I will explain the plot to you and if your on board we can start the planning phase. This is first come first serve so if I get more than one response I will inform you through PM of this so your not left hanging.

Back
Top Bottom