All Seeking Partners for Smut and Stories

Currently reading:
All Seeking Partners for Smut and Stories

cyberpunke

enjoying these city nights
Local time
Today 2:31 AM
So, are you passionate about crafting heartfelt stories that explore the intricacies of romance and relationships? Maybe just looking to write something a little naughty between two guys? Look no further! Call me cyber and I'm a long-time writer of both smut and story, looking for some new adventures.

🖋️ About Me:
With a writing journey spanning over 10 years, I've written all kinds of characters from rugged cowboys, frustrated vikings taking their war trophies, or femboy succubi draining daddy of everything he's worth. Trust me, if you've got a craving, I can help fulfill it.

🌟 What I Love:
I'm all about making plots and unique experiences via RP. I'll admit I'll get more into RPs if I feel like our characters have chemistry, and I know it's the same with most folks, so work with me and let's make characters for each other we both find compelling. Let's talk cravings, I've got some I'm dying to write about.

💡 The Collaboration Experience:
Collaboration is at the heart of my creative process, but I don't mind taking the lead if it'll help. I can provide pairings, plot lines, side characters, suggestions, and the like. You can even just reach out with general genres, settings, kinks, or character archetypes you're into and I can have fun trying to craft a real custom experience and see if it'll get your rocks off.

📖 Random Ideas/Cravings:
Mostly just looking for MxM right now, but can be convinced to play an NB or F character for an interesting plot and partner. Here are some random topics I'm craving at the moment, though I'm good with exploring new topics and there are tons of kinks and settings I love that I didn't list. Also, think of this as more of a pick and choose list than topics I'd just push into every story: cowboys, vikings, modern, size difference, DDLB, BDSM, sex pollen, choking, pet play, choking, gaslighting, conditioning, praise kink, power dynamics, taboo relationships, bondage, kidnapping, stalking, trauma-bonding, uniform kink, musk play, domination.

📜 What I'm Looking For:
Searching for bored or restless writers who wanna just push for something that they can't wait to write about. Even if I'm not initially too familiar or excited about your particular kinks or passions, if you want to share them, let's see how we can make a fusion of both of our desires. I'm looking for literate writers (though length doesn't matter much to me) who are willing to discuss characters to keep the story fun and engaging.

💌 Let's Collaborate:
If you're eager to jet set sail, let's join forces! Have any questions or ideas? Reach out to me via conversation message to start brainstorming, weaving words, and bringing our characters' stories to life.

See ya 'round.

Back
Top Bottom