MxF Seeking Partners

Alex Gold

Emperor
Local time
Today 8:01 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you for stopping by my humble post. Hope to meeting you soon in the PMs

I'm a bit new to the roleplaying scene. But I'll try my best. Hey, you have to be a beginner at something to eventually become an expert. I'm a switch, which means I can fulfill all your sub and/or dom needs.

Writing Stuff.

1. I will respond daily in a story. If I don't then it just means I've forgotten about this site's very existence. I can be a bit forgetful sometimes. I hope you understand
  2. I tend to match what's given to me .
  3. I prefer to write in first person or third person but I don't mind what person you write in.
  4. I'm mostly flexible with how much smut there should be in the rp. Just don't make the plot/smut ratio a 100/0 please. I have needs as well!

Dislikes.

Please, no rape or toilet play. I don't want to get uncomfortable. I just want to have a good time on here.

Romance, Modern setting

Pairings.
An underline means I want to play that role.

Step brother x step sister
College Teacher x student
Cheating Wife/Husband
Vampire
x Human
Devil
x Angel

Plots.

A. Stuck on an island. MC and YC are both on a cruise holiday. They don't know each other...yet. The ship crashes and they both end up on an island. No one else is there with them. They have to struggle to survive and learn to rely on each other. After some time of getting to know each other they start bonding and then...whatever happens next is up to you

(More plots to come)

Please send a PM if interested

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom