Today 4:09 AM
Pronouns
any
🧑‍🚀 About:
  • Allie
  • he/him
  • bisexual, genderfluid, afab
  • PST timezone
  • autistic and receptive-language impaired (I struggle with conveying and understanding tone at times), hidden disabilities

🌎 Idea/Setting:
Looking for a RP partner that will brainstorm with me, someone who isn't afraid to improvise and be creative, so our RPs are never boring. I can use one of my pre-existing OCs or make a new one for the RP.

☄️ RP Squicks/Discomforts:
I am very tolerant of most heavy or upsetting themes for the sake of establishing a story. I like to explore the dark and macabre, so there's very little that will be too much for me. That being said, please let me know what things make you uncomfortable so that I can avoid it in RP.

💫 Favorites:
  • Some of my favorite settings to RP in are: high fantasy, low fantasy, modern era with fantasy elements, modern era, western universe (cowboy era), sci-fi universe, supernatural elements
  • Some of my favorite themes to explore in RP are: love, pining, one-sided crush, romance, clichés, fluff, horror, nsfw, abo, dark themes, trauma, psychological thriller, angst, toxic relationship, death, happy endings/bad endings, mental health issues, injury
  • Some of my favorite tropes are: good guy × bad guy, monster × human, enemies to lovers, slow burn, coffee shop au, roommates, forced proximity, forced to work together, size difference, age gap (but like, the morally acceptable ones of course), hurt/comfort, bed sharing

🪐 Other info:
  • Paragraph to multi-paragraph literate roleplaying style in 3rd person. Detail!
  • My goal would be to reply multiple times a day or as many times as possible, but if that can't happen for whatever reason, I'd try to give at least one response a day
  • M/M, NB/M, F/M pairings (I would prefer my RP partner write the male in any of these scenarios)
  • I write subs/power bottoms/verses. I would prefer an RP partner who can write tops/verses to match
  • NSFW is great in roleplay and I encourage it-- but plot, emotional connection and chemistry between our characters should be a priority. I like slow burn and a long buildup before our characters get steamy but that doesn't mean other things can't happen until then!
  • I love OOC talk, developing characters and making memes/jokes on the side. RP should be fun and I'd love to have a roleplay partner I can be myself around

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom