MxM Seeking Sadistic Pleasure

Currently reading:
MxM Seeking Sadistic Pleasure

Local time
Today 5:21 PM
Warning: Sadistic, cruel, and dark interests. If you have a weak stomach or can't take pain, I suggest not reading on. If you like your character being tortured and treated horribly, then continue on.

Hello

So, if you happened to click on my request thread, I naturally assume you are a submissive. Lucky for you, I am indeed searching for pets, slaves, puppies and kittens if you will. But in order for you to be my pet, you need to know about me as a person, what I like to write, how I like to write, and what I want from you. Still interested? Read on.

My name is Andrew (AKA: Andy) and I am 32 years old. I'm just your average guy on the outside. I go to work, I live alone in an apartment, I have a cat. Inside? Its a whole new me. I, as you an see in my username, am a sadist. I enjoy pain toward other characters, I find it...pleasing. I have been writing for 8 years, so I consider myself very experienced in roleplaying. Now. I just joined this site today and I am in need of roleplaying partners. That's the whole reason I joined the site. To write kinky, smut filled stories with other people. And to make loads of friends along the way.

Some Things About My Writing...
I only stick to modern times, slice of life. I will not do fandoms, scifi, historical, anything.
I am a dominate male in real life. It only makes sense for me to write dominate men in stories, correct? I do not want to play a submissive.
My writing depends on you. If you want long responses, that range from 6-8 paragraphs, my response time will be slow. If you want short, one paragraphs, my response time will be fast. I will not accept one liners, and I will not give one liners. I want a paragraph or more. My own opinion? I prefer 2 paragraphs on average.
I'm a pretty boring guy. So I've got a lot of time to kill. I will be active a lot.
I will let you know if something comes up, I will not drop a roleplay without letting you know.
I will write both MxF and MxM (Currently looking for MxM)
I adore smut, its why I joined this site. So if you're here for pure smut, I'm your guy. I will do story though, I can work it out. 50/50 or 60/40 in smut/plot ratio!
9/10 times, my master characters are cruel, strict, and sadistic. They do have a soft side, it just takes time and a lot of trust.

Rough Sex
Pain
Torture
Non-Consensual
Face Fucking
Face Sitting
Hair pulling
Slapping
Spanking
Gagging
Blinding
Bondage (light-extreme)
Sexual Torture
Sexual Exhaustion
Worship
Piss (Only if you're into that)
These are only a few...I have way more...

Hard Nos
Bestiality
Humongous breasts and penises. Be real
Feet
Scat
Vomit
Nekos
Knotted Cocks

Pairings
Master/Slave
Master/Pet

If you are still interested...I'll be waiting. Send me a PM