Currently reading:
All Seeking someone to get lost with!

Diminishingz

Coffee Lover
Local time
Today 4:42 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Howdy! I'm Diminishing or Aaron! It's a pleasure to meet you; I've been writing for about 10 years. Although have only taken the craft seriously for about 6 years. I am a fairly experienced writer and tend to stick into the fantasy and sci-fi genres but I'm always happy to explore more. I have zero preferences in terms of pairings as long as they can tell an interesting story. I am primarily using this site as a means to better my writing as I feel like I have stagnated slightly in terms of what I've been working on lately.

I'm a college student so my schedule can be fairly hectic but I try to maintain a regular reply schedule by checking for replies in my free-time and then usually responding within 48 hours as I am on the internet frequently whilst studying or just generally passing the time in between school, work and chilling with my partner. I haven't been roleplaying as frequently as I might've before starting college so I might be a bit rusty but my usually replies are around 1000 - 3000 words, give or take a couple hundred. I am very detailed writer and enjoy painting a scene, however, I can always tone it down as I am also looking to improve upon that aspect of my writing as well.

As for gore and violence I like to think it doesn't bother me. I don't tend to be very squeamish when consuming media or reading about violence however, I don't have a huge experience exploring anything that is hyper-violent, so if something does trigger me or make me feel uncomfortable I would be sure to tell you.

I don't write in any particular fandoms but I'm a fan of quite a few ATLA, ASOAF, LOTR, Harry Potter, Star Wars ect... If there's one fandom you're particularly interested in covering, let me know what it is and I could check it out if I don't already know about it! Always looking to consume unique media.

For pairings/plots/settings I don't have anything too concrete. I know that I would love to really dig into a world and explore it whether it be fantasy or sci-fi or even a bit of both. I have been playing around with a world in which people can control sentient pirate ships however, it is a very rough work in progress. For pairings as I stated before I had no preferences however, I was thinking an old mentor and young student pairing could be a interesting aspect. So if you have any ideas that'd be cool or I'd love to brainstorm something together!

Thanks for reading! I know it's a generic post, maybe in a few days/weeks I can come up with something a little bit more fleshed out to tickle your fancies!

Hey, I'm also a Novella writer, just to give you examples of how I write:

I'd love to do a 1x1 as I'm looking for the attached roles to be filled for HP, though absolutely non-canon so no canon charavters will be rped, only OCs:
Marauders GRP

If interested, pls lmk and drop an RP example, etc. ^^

Back
Top Bottom