Currently reading:
All Seeking Story Weavers!

InkedinSage

Chaos Gremlin
Local time
Today 12:22 AM
Pronouns
Sher/her
First and foremost, I am writing this on my phone so please bare with me and my possible grammer....issues.

Hello!!

My name is InkedinSage or just Sage for short and here is a little bit about this chaos gremlin before you venture to much further down this rabbit hole.

I am 25+ years old and live in the United States, Central Time Zone to be precise! Right now I am a stay at home wife though is subject to change if the right job pops up! My free time consists of taking care of the house, taking care of our 6 month old lab named Mab (if you know the reference don't hesitate to message!). She is absolutely gorgeous but not the brightest Crayola in the box if you get what I mean.

I play different videos games such as First Decendent, Insurgency, Beast of bermudia, Stardew Valley, Path of Titans and a wheel house of other games. My husband usually calls me a murder hobo. I am also a hobby digital artist that focuses on animals or fantasy based creatures and furries. I can usually sing Hamelton by heart or even some.of the Epic Sagas because I tend to have those playing in the background as I draw. Humans are not my strong suit and don't even get me started on hands. On a rare occasion, I spend my free time reading fantasy books or a good old fashioned smut book.

I am typically very easy to get along with, especially if the other person has similar interests that I do, or in regards to Rp's, shows the same level of excitement!

If I havnt scared you away yet, Yea! Down below is more information about my style of writing, what I'm looking for, boundaries and more!

Again, I am writing this on my phone so please bare with me and try not to judge on my writing lengths!!

My writing style.
I am a multi paragraph writter. I've been often told I write novels for replays. You are NOT required to match me length for length but I do require similar lengths to help make sure we both stay interested! If I spend the time writing out the details, taking the time to make sure that you will like it and enjoy it, and I am rewarded with a small paragraph with little to no detail or it just seems lazy, I will loose interest fast. I will do my best to match what I am given as well!

If you are extremely picky on correct grammer 100% of the time, I am not your person. I do my absolute best when trying to write my responses and do not always focus on my grammer. I am trying to get better but if you are going to constantly have issues with how I write, it may not work out.

I tend to do descriptive imagery when writing, those I'm not usually able to use fancy words. It will not always be author writing levels but I do try. I also write in the 3rd person and would like similar in my rp partners. I am always trying to improve my writing!

What I am looking for.
I am looking for fantasy based roleplays that are multi paragraph responces. I am open to almost all ideas and some fandoms. I love using OC's in different settings.

I am open to any and all ideas that you may have! I have some ideas of my own depending on the type or world you would like to create with me!

I am also looking for someone who can possibly do multiple responses per week. If I am not busy or I am heavily invested/excited about an rp, i can give between 1 -10 replies a day!!

Some rp ideas/plots (always open to more tropes/plots/ideas/planning)

Parrings:
MxM
MxF
FxF
Other

Please be aware, though I do like smutt, I may not be the best at writing certain scenes with certain pairings! If you are willing to work with me, awesome!

Plots/ideas/world settings: (all ocs or characters used MUST be of adult USA adult age 18+ I do not rp minors at all in any romantic rps)
Fourthwing (Heavily interested in)
Pokémon Universe (Human x Human)
Dragon riders/hunters
Werewolves/shifters (I have a few ideas)
Vampires
Mafia (depending on characters)
Witches
Original species
User created worlds
Romance/fluff/smutt
Bdsm
Human x dragon shifter
Master x Slave
And other ideas ofc!

Heavy topics:
I do like romance inspired but I also like heavier stuff. I usually can range from pg (mild Fluff such as cuddles,slight kissing, hugs, cutesie) to X+ (extremely heavy topic included but not limited to truma related bonds, blood, ect) I will need to know your dos and don't and what you are comfortable when talking about possible romances/topics. I have a few hard nonsense I will not budge on but those will/can be discussed!

If you feel like we might be a good match, don't hesitate to message me! I am open for discussions as well as trial responses so we can see if my writing style works for you!!

9/12/2024 UPDATE: An opening scene example of an Rp i have started

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom