Currently reading:
Closed Seeking Writing Partner - ON HOLD

Lady_of_the_Lake

Just A Girl
Local time
Today 11:28 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Hello all - I'm pretty new to this site. I've lurked around for a little while, but I've yet to post anything. I figured it was about time that I did.

That said, I'm no stranger to RPing. I did so on a now long-defunct site all throughout high school and college. I also dabbled in a little 1x1 with a long term partner via email and Googledocs for about 2yrs. I really missed the whole vibe of logging on and posting to a site though, so here I am!

If anyone is interested in working together, let me know! I'm looking forward to finding some new writing friends.

Well wishes,

LotL

ABOUT ME
  • I'm 34. Libra. She/Her. Pagan Animist. Cat Mom.
  • I have something like 20yrs of on-going and ever-growing experience in personal writing, fanfic, and RP.
  • I work full-time and I am also currently pursuing my second Bachelors degree, so my posting availability is generally somewhere in the ballpark of the once a week to a few times a month type of schedule.
  • My preferred pairings are MxM. I'm okay with a little light FxF, MxF, Trans, Asexual, and non-binary characters and relationships going on in the background with secondary characters, but the focal relationship has to be cis MxM for me.
  • I'm a visual person and I really enjoy the character creation process. I love to come up with mood boards, soundtracks, and general info/bios and background summaries for my characters. I will always share at least most of these things with my partner and I always use real-person, realistic faceclaims.
=LIMITS=

!Underage sex

*this includes children being present in a sexualized scene, even if they aren't conscious or directly involved. i.e., in the same room, accidental witness, etc.

! Vore

! Incest

! Watersports/scat/vomit

! Age Play (infantilism, "daddy", diaper play)

! Sexualized torture/abuse/pain/punishment/snuff

! Mpreg

! Anthro/furry/beast/pet play

*in the case of werewolf plots: I will only deal in werewolves that shift completely into an actual wolf. It can be a typical wolf or one of unusual size, but it must be a wolf. Any sexual situations will ONLY occur when all involved are human.

*Age Difference

* Knife play/fire play/blood play/gun play

* NonCon/Rape (must serve the story and not occur between our main characters)

* BDSM

* Aliens (must be humanoid)

# Dirty talk

# Consensual rough sex (minor breath play, scratching, biting, mild bruising, etc.)

# Romance

# Angst, hurt/comfort, fluff/smut

# Height difference

[SCENARIOS]

Mobster & Undercover Cop
RP: Mobster & Undercover Cop
  • Suggested modern setting and Russian mafia, i.e., the Bratva
Witch & Witch Hunter
RP: Witch & Witch Hunter
  • Suggested medieval type time & setting.
Wild West Outlaw & Good Samaritan
RP: Wild West Outlaw & Good Samaritan

Werewolf & Forbidden Human Lover
RP: Werewolf & Forbidden Human Lover

Apocalypse Survivors
RP: Apocalypse Survivors
  • Suggested future-ish zombies, nuclear fallout, or biological pandemic/outbreak time & setting; think The Walking Dead, Fallout, and/or The Last of Us.
Human & Synthetic/Artificial Human
RP: Human & Synthetic
  • Suggested future dystopian or sci-fi type time & setting; think Blade Runner, Alien, and/or Detroit: Become Human.

- I'm open to playing either role in these scenarios.

- Romance is a MUST. Story is a MUST. Some smut is fun and I'd like to include it appropriately, but it shouldn't be the whole point of the RP imo.

- Time & Setting: negotiable for all.

- Ages: typically, I prefer that all main characters are 21+. Mine will always be 21+ and probably more likely to be in their 30s. I'm okay with negotiating on your character being younger and there being an age difference between yours and mine is almost always cool with me, but if romance and/or smut is involved at all then they MUST be 18+ and I really prefer that we aim for 21+.

- References: once we've established a story to work on together, please at least provide me with a detailed description of your character. I love receiving full bios too, just as much as I like to make them myself. As stated above, I exclusively use real-person faceclaims for my characters. Anime and/or artwork references sort of disappoint me, if I'm being honest. It's not the end of the world if that's what you choose to use, but I really prefer that my partner's faceclaims be realistic as well. I think of it as though this is a movie and an actor has been hired for the role. With that in mind, please only use actors, entertainers, models, etc. for this. Don't use civilians or "regular" people, whether you know them personally or not.

- Please no "twink" or "fem boy/men" aesthetics. Long hair, lean physique, "feminine" or "pretty" features are all okay, but I prefer that our male characters present as men.

- I prefer flexibility in the bedroom for our characters. Having one or the other assuming and expressing more dominant or submissive tendencies/preferences is totally fine and those roles are always 100% negotiable in all of my scenarios. It's a plus to me though, if main characters are open to situational switching or building up to that being the case as a part of their story.

- I don't have any real rules around post length requirements, aside from PLEASE no one-line posts. They're really disappointing and hard to work with. My posts are usually around 3-5 paragraphs and sometimes longer. I don't necessarily expect my partner to match me, but I'd say that it would be nice if you tried to at least give me a paragraph or 2 per post depending on the scene at hand.

- No 1st person POV, please. 3rd person only.

- Language/spelling/grammar: we're all human. I'm going to make mistakes and I expect that you will too. Let's both just do our best with spelling and grammar and minimize typos as much as we can. As far as the language being used for our story, I'm unfortunately only fluent in English. I'm actively learning Japanese, but the toddlers in Japan are more advanced than I am right now šŸ˜†. Using other languages as a part of the story and/or a character's culture and background is totally cool with me though. Just include translations with any dialogue and be patient with me abusing Google Translate if we decide on a scenario where our characters both need to speak something other than English and you happen to personally speak that language.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom