MxF Seeking Writing Partners!

Currently reading:
MxF Seeking Writing Partners!

Fae

Baron
Local time
Today 11:31 PM
Hello,

I am seeking a writing partner(s) for a long term or long term-ish roleplay.

Theme wise, I am into anything and everything but Slice of Life. Violence and mature content is also welcome, I do not really have any limitations, however, I would prefer not focusing on one theme but rather a mixture of everything. I enjoy darker themes most, but as I said, I am open to anything. I also prefer it if there was a little romance involved, weather twisted or normal does not matter.

Going into the details, my responses range from one paragraph to several, depending on your preferences and writing style and in turn I would appreciate a response of one medium paragraph minimum. I usually try to respond once a day but this may range to once every second day. I am also in no rush to receive responses as long as it is within a week, slower writing paces are welcome. I will let you know if I no longer can continue with the Roleplay and I would expect the same in return.

FxM : Character wise, I usually prefer Roleplaying as a female, but I can switch genders if need be. I would prefer a female and male setup characterwise, but there is no gender preference with the person I write with. Anyone is welcome.

Currently I have no set ideas, just brief pairings, I prefer discussing and creating the details with my RP partner.

PAIRINGS :
*Vampire x Slayer (I can take on either role)
*Dragon (a dragon with the ability to transform into a human with the primary goal being destruction and corruption) x Knight (I prefer role of female knight)
*Human x Dark elf (I would prefer the role of the human)
*Demon x Slayer (I would prefer the role of the slayer)
*Humanoid monster\mutant x Human (I would prefer the role of the human)
I AM OPEN TO YOUR PAIRING IDEAS AS WELL

What I would like to see in the RP (not necessarily - I can go with your preference) : Cruelty, Violence, Romance

Looking forward to collaborate!

Hello, Fae! I like the sound of your interests. Let me know if you're interested in collabing!

I'd be interested just come give me a kick if you feel up to talking.

I am interested in your Vampire x Slayer idea, as long as there is some interpretation into the role of the vampire. I usually prefer my vampires to be more, shall I say, human friendly. Less "blah blah blood" and more "hey yeah blood is nice but I don't like the killing part". I'd be willing to write either male or female in either role. Let me know!

Back
Top Bottom