All ΰ§² β™• οΉ™ ❛ 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐀𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐒𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 ❜ ﹚

fairiewings

β€βž·.Β± 𝐬𝐒𝐦𝐩π₯𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 qqq
Local time
Today 3:24 AM
Pronouns
she/her
৲ β™• οΉ™ ❛ β…  ❜ ﹚

thank you for stopping by ! my name is aeryn , you can also call me ryn for short ! below are a few of my guidelines . please make sure to read through it all before messaging me ! note : i am fairly new to this site , so please be patient with me ! <3

৲ β™• οΉ™ ❛ β…‘ ❜ ﹚

β†ͺ first things first . i don't really have any triggers but the following topics make me uncomfortable . i would prefer to keep them out of the roleplay . rape , suicide , self harm , eating disorder , animal abuse , and teen pregnancy . please let me know your triggers ! i want you to feel safe inside and outside our roleplay .
β†ͺ third person . descriptive . long-term . like i said , i'm new and i've never roleplayed on this site before . i write between 300-1500 lines , but tend to match lines . i just write until i no longer have inspo for that reply . i have adult responsibilities . i'm young and trying to make it in this world so i apologize if i'm not on here every day . i will respond at least three times a week . if a week has passed and you haven't heard from me , kindly send me a message . i will do the same for you . if you haven't replied for at a month without notice , i will consider our roleplay dropped .
β†ͺ i am a hopeless romantic ! i don't really write unless there's romance involved . i am a-okay with nsfw scenes !! bring it on <3 i just ask that there's a build up to it . it makes it so much more interesting . i only double up unless we come to an agreement on the fandom/plot . all pairings are welcome ! for my side it honestly depends on the mood i'm in . i lean more towards female x male . generally i prefer to play female for my side but i switch it up sometimes . for your side i'm comfortable with whatever pairing and gender you give me . all my characters are switches . it is rare for me not to do oc x love interest for my side .
β†ͺ character age preference is twenty to thirty . when i create my characters i use just the minimum of information as i love to develop them further into the roleplay . i don't like making too many characters so that gives me a chance to use them in whatever plot i need . i use realistic or character art from pinterest as face claims only . if you are uncomfortable with that , please let me know and we can drop the face claims and just write out the look description .
β†ͺ please , please , please communicate ! i cannot read your mind . if you are uncomfortable or bored , let me know. we can figure something out . if you just lose interest and want to drop it entirely i completely understand . i love plotting so much, but i also love to wing it . i love making pinterest boards to match my characters . please share if you do too !
β†ͺ whew ! you made it to the end ! if you are interested , please message me a little about yourself , as well as a writing sample to see if we would be compatible writing partners <3

৲ β™• οΉ™ ❛ β…’ ❜ ﹚

γ€‚π™€π™§π™žπ™œπ™žπ™£π™–π™‘ π™₯π™–π™žπ™§π™žπ™£π™œπ™¨ :
( original pairings )
β†ͺ witch x villager
β†ͺ witch x witch hunter
β†ͺ royalty x servant
β†ͺ royalty x royalty
β†ͺ royalty x sorcerer
β†ͺ royalty x pirate
β†ͺ pirate x mermaid
β†ͺ royal scholar x royal knight
β†ͺ royalty x knight
β†ͺ priest x maiden
β†ͺ priest x elf
β†ͺ angel x demon
β†ͺ angel x human
β†ͺ demon x human
β†ͺ vampire x human
β†ͺ hunter x mythical creature ( only if they can transform into human)
β†ͺ vikings
β†ͺ criminal , mafia related
β†ͺ historical

( fandoms )
β†ͺ lord of the rings
love interests : aragorn, legolas, arwen, galadriel
β†ͺ the hunger games
love interests : peeta mellark, katniss everdeen, finnick odair
β†ͺ avatar : the way of water
love interests : lo'ak, tsireya
β†ͺ game of thrones
love interests : daenerys targaryen, robb stark, jon snow, sansa stark, arya stark, jamie lanister, margaery tyrell, brienne of tarth, jorah mormont, jojen reed, bronn.
β†ͺ supernatural
love interests : dean winchester, crowley, castiel
β†ͺ the maze runner
love interests : thomas, newt, minho
i have only seen the first movie.
β†ͺ eragon
love interests : eragon, roran garrowson, arya drottningu, murtagh
β†ͺ harry potter
love interests : george weasley , ronald weasley , hermione granger , draco malfoy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom