All (Sensitivity warning)Can you help me love myself and maybe you?

Currently reading:
All (Sensitivity warning)Can you help me love myself and maybe you?

EternalFlame

Lord of Muse and Imagination
Local time
Today 2:30 AM
Pronouns
He,him
Hello! I'm Eternal Flame, I've been role playing for quite a while. I have a craving to do a certain rp but due to its sensitive nature it's not one for everyone. I'm hoping to find someone willing and interested in writing this story out with me.

Preferences:
1. Please try for a paragraph per post if not then that's ok
2.18+ characters only as I intend to include sex scenes and smut
3.Message me if you have questions about anything at all please
Ok, so here is the plot. The reason it is such a sensitive topic and idea is because it contains instances and references of self harm and depression, I'm aware this hits close to home with some people and if it does please do not force yourself to do this roleplay as I do not want to make you write something that will give you bad memories. Your mental health is important and it would hurt me to have my rp partner relive bad memories in a rp. With the disclosure out of the way, here is the plot!

The plot: YC is a sophomore in college and the year is going great, you are enjoying your classes and the many events on campus. YC is lucky enough to be able to afford an apartment within walking distance so you can save money on tuition. YC day is going good until one stormy night when YC is walking home from campus from evening class when you pass by a bench and notice a girl sleeping on it. She looks a bit rugged and at first you don't recognize her but as you walk pass you recognize who the girl is, she's one of your classmates in your math class. Curious about why she was sleeping on the bench, YC wakes her up and startles her at first. YC learns that her name is Ranni and to YC shock discover that she's been homeless ever since she was 16 after her parents died in a car accident and she had no place or family to go to. Feeling bad for the girl YC offers Ranni to stay with them for as long as she needs. Ranni is reluctant at first but after more persistent she agrees, the first couple nights are awkward and Ranni is a bit shy and keeps to herself most of the time. After a day or two, YC notices that even on campus Ranni is usually seen alone and after investigating YC finds out that Ranni doesn't really have any friends. YC decides to make a effort to be their friend and tries to include Ranni in any activities YC does. Eventually,YC and Ranni become close friends and Ranni opens up to YC more and is more comfortable around YC. That is until one day YC comes home and finds a notebook on the coffee table and out of curiosity opens it to find something YC didn't expect. The notebook was actually Rannis diary she had left on the table by accident, curiosity taking over YC reads some of the pages and are shocked by what they learn. The pages contain entries describing how Ranni hates herself and her life, along with other worrying statements. It's through this that YV learns of Rannis depression and feeling terrible for not noticing the signs YC decides to try and support Ranni however they can. But the situation only gets worse as YC notices blood dripping down Rannis leg and despite protests from Ranni, YC moves to treat it only to find multiple scars on Rannis thighs with what looks like a new one which was bleeding, it's here YC discovers the extent of Rannis depression is at the point of where she is harming herself. YC makes it their mission to help Ranni get better no matter what, overtime the two girls feel drawn to each other as more than just friends.

• Love
Reactions: Ark
Back
Top Bottom