Currently reading:
MxF Shaken, Not Stirred: Captain_Bond's Request Thread

captain_bond

"You're a kite, dancing in a hurricane, Mr. Bond."
Local time
Today 8:27 AM
Pronouns
He/him
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
An excellent question! Much kudos to whomever made this handy-dandy template. I am known around these parts as captain_bond, but you may call me Cap or Cappy as some of you awesome, friendly and lovely people have already christened me as in chat. I've been on RP forums for roughly a year and change (two as of New Year's Eve this year) but I've played D&D for longer, and dabbled in RP sporadically since then. Typically, I feel most comfortable in slice-of-life scenarios, at least if I am the one whose request is being responded to (as opposed to the other way around) as I frequently suffer from brain fog so worldbuilding is not always easy for me. That's not to say I am utterly incapable of coming up with original fantasy or sci-fi scenarios, but it's not always easy all the time.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
I usually do my best to match my partner's length. That said, I write what I feel sufficiently responds to the post and moves the story along. So far, that has not been an issue. We will see if that continues to hold true. Schedule-wise, I am pretty much available any time I am neither working nor asleep, as my current job demands very little, if any, of my attention once I am done for the day. Currently, I can be expected to work any day from Monday through Friday, from 1100-1515 EST. Please make use of the site's (in my opinion extremely brilliant) feature that shows the local time for me or any other user below their avatar in any forum post or PM.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
So long as it's not sexualized (see below), I don't mind stories where such occurrences are common, like hack-and-slash medieval situations, or an alien getting his head melted off with a plasma rifle. But, if our characters are getting limbs hacked or blown off, for the love of the Gods let it be for a good reason, if at all.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
Absolutely I write sexual content, it's one of the primary reasons I am here. Kink-wise, I have an F-list, but I'm too lazy to go get the link so I'll just say some of my favorite things to include are: women who do not fully shave their pubic hair, creampies/pregnancy/breeding, dirty talk, squirting and generally giving the female character as big an orgasm as possible, toy play for that same reason, voyeurism, exhibitionism, and scenes involving sources or bodies of water like showers, pools, baths, hot tubs, lakes, waterfalls...you get the idea. Limits are non-con, vore, gore in a sexual context or setting, and scat.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
Course I do!! Here are a few of 'em:

-Star Trek
-Star Wars
-DC
-MCU
-Assassin's Creed
-James Bond (who coulda seen that coming? XD)
-Stargate
-D&D/BG3

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
Yeppers!

-Best Friends
-Two hikers fall in love and lust
-Neighbors
-Delivery worker/customer
-Mages, paladins, and all kinds of fantasy stuffs
-Cop/crime victim
-Soldier/civilian or soldier/soldier
-Intergalactic rebel/bounty hunter or huntress hired by evil regime, or instead of the bounty hunter/huntress, the rebel runs into the adult son or daughter of a planetary governor who thinks they can collect the bounty and run away
-BYOP (Bring Your Own Plot/Pairing)!

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
Yep, I got one.

It's more of an alternate near-future type thing, where a new element is discovered that can either be used in lasers to convert them into beams that neutralize nuclear material above a certain degree of refinement (i.e. weapons-grade) OR be used to create a new weapon that can strike a single, human target from nearly any delivery method imaginable; armchair assassination, essentially. The element is so rare that both applications cannot be used simultaneously, so there's an ideological conflict of what's the better way to go: eliminate the specter of mututally-assured destruction in one stroke by mounting these lasers on satellites and turning them on all at once, or wipe out a handful of troublesome people that threaten peace now, but might be replaced by worse people later. For context, the lasers only need a small grain of the element, where the weapon needs more for each one.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
Nah.

Any additional notes you want to add?
Only that I would appreciate a heads-up if you're not feeling a story or otherwise need to dip. Nothing grinds my gears harder than ghosters. I never do it to others and I expect the same from potential partners. If you have a busy schedule or need to take a break, that's totally fine. I just want you to say something, is all. Other than that, just be patient with me, as I have the 'tism and don't always know when to say when, so to speak. Anyway, I hope everyone who reads this has a lovely day, night, or whenever. Take care of yourselves, Inner Sanctum!!

~captain_bond

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom