MxF Shaking off the rust, looking for long-term fun

ViciousVic

Mysterious
Local time
Today 6:37 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

As the title entails I'm looking for a few RPs to help me get back into the swing of RPing.

I have been RPing for over 20 years and I mainly love medieval fantasy/fantasy RP. I have a few homemade plots I like to use, but I high welcome anything you would like yourself. Bring any roles and well see if we like something together.

I'm very open to Romance, smut, gore. I don't have too much of a limit. We can speak more on that after we find a role and can maybe DM what we are more comfortable with.

-Some of my plots-
  • You can choose to be royalty of a kingdom called Ternia. This is a very open plot as there are neighboring kingdoms causing confrontation and we can lead it into anything. This plot also allows it to become a group RP at times. I will be playing a mercenary who is looking to just make a name for himself or find a role for himself within the kingdom.
  • We are monster hunters seeking out rare and exotic monsters. Some of the material we need from monsters are for crafting or selling to make a high end life style. However there are other hunters/poachers and even kingdoms out to stop us from what we are doing
  • Assassins for opposing kingdoms. This can be either both of us or one of us is an assassin. We can find a way to complete what we need to by helping or going against each other or, against those who hired us.

As you can see majority of my plots are more medieval/fantasy. However I'm very open to modern, vampire, dystopian type of plots.

Back
Top Bottom