Unspecified Share Your Ideas Or Brainstorm With Me!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Share Your Ideas Or Brainstorm With Me!

Local time
Tomorrow 5:40 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
You know what? I am itching for an RP and I want to expand my horizons, so hit me with your idea(s). Below you will find requirements and a few expectations.

Willing to give almost everything a shot BUT modern slice of life, that I cannot do. If you want modern times, then please with some kind of supernatural or low fantasy of other type. If you want slice of life then please with an idea set BEFORE the 1900s. No matter if victorian time, medieval, ancient egypt... etc just please nothing modern, you catch my thrift.

Also, I cannot do slow-burn (unless we are doubling), sorry not sorry, it just bores me too quickly. Medium-paced romance is my favorite.

Really want to play F currently but I am not picky if we pair her up with M, F or NB! Also more than willing to double up if you would like that. There I can ofc also play M for you or whatever else you desire. I just want romance to be included as I love a good OC x OC and a happy end is a must. Otherwise, hit me with your ideas.

If you think we would be a good match but have no ideas, I will gladly brainstorm with you as I have some ideas of my own, some more or less vague!

Requirements:
  • Be at least 18+, but somewhere between 25-35 would be preferable
  • LGBTQIA+ friendly, and comfortable with characters not fitting into the social beauty standard
  • Writing in 3rd person and past tense
  • Writing ~400 words per message. More is always welcome, less not so much
  • Active; at least one RP response should be delivered 1-2 days

Smut is alright with me, as long as it doesn´t dominate the RP and doesn´t happen immediately, I do not feel comfortable with "sex first - relationship later". I need time to get comfortable with my partner and I do not consider smut to be necessary in an RP. Though as said before, I am not opposed to it, should it come to it.

Back
Top Bottom