MxF Share your ideas with me! Smutty ideas welcomed!

Currently reading:
MxF Share your ideas with me! Smutty ideas welcomed!

Local time
Today 4:27 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
I am looking to play FxM with me playing F but very open to doubling. So we both can get exactly what we want. Would love to play the softer person of the coupling. Like Sunshine x Grumpy. I'm a slut for morally grey characters with a soft spot for my character. So unless that is exactly the kind of OC you are itching to play, let us double!

If we do end up a single pairing know I cannot do slow-burn. I will do it for your side of a doubling. But not on my side nor in a single couple. It just bores me and I lose interest way too quickly. Medium-paced romance all the way.

Note I am fine with all kinds of drama and angst but I will always demand comfort and a happy end. I am simply sappy like that. So if you just want to torture some OCs I am not the one for you.

Have some requirements and some information written below. Aside from that? I have nothing specific in mind! So please feel free to share your ideas with me!

Requirements:
  • Be at least 21+, all of our main characters meant for romance will be 21+ too, I cannot RP teenage love anymore I am too old for that
  • LGBTQIA+ friendly, and comfortable with characters not fitting into the social beauty standard
  • Writing in 3rd person and past tense
  • Writing ~300 words per message. More is always welcome, less not so much
  • Active; at least one RP response should be delivered 1-2 days
Very open to smut! Actually craving it right now haha. But I'm also happy to not have thst much smut in our RP. I'm adaptable to whatever you'd prefer! Know I love playing subs. Will dom in a doubling!

Favourites: Daddy Kink, Primal Play, General Dum/Sub, LOTS of Praise, Light Choking, Biting, Hair Pulling, Fingering, Cunnilingus, Overstimulation, Dirty Talk, Orgasm Denial, Edging, Forced Orgasm, Age Gaps, Spanking, Scratching, Cockwarming, Teasing, Thigh Fucking, Toys of any kind, Blindfolds, Hand over Mouth, (Semi) Public, Facesitting, Double Penetration, Size Difference, Possessive talk (cannot think of a proper name for it, just shit like "you are mine" , "you were made for me"... stuff like that got me feral)

Limits: Dub-Con, Non-Con, Incest, Cheating, Piss, Scat, Extreme Bondage, Extreme Pain, Slapping, Gags, Fisting... just nothing too extreme, I think ya catch my thrift

Once you read this all send me a writing sample and your idea. I will send you a writing sample as well of course!

Back
Top Bottom