Unspecified She Was Chaos

Currently reading:
Unspecified She Was Chaos

Eris

Strife & Chaos
Local time
Today 8:14 PM
-About Me-​
Greetings. I am Eris. I'm new to the forums, however, I have 14+ years of role playing experience. I prefer darker role plays and tend to play cold and ruthless characters, but I am always willing to branch out and try something new. I look forward to working with some of you.

-Preferences-​
  • Proper and timely communication.
  • Decent grammar.
  • Decent post length (No one sentence replies. At least 3 decent paragraphs would be preferred).
  • Smut is fine, but plot takes precedence. I'm fine with anything from 50/50-80/20 plot/smut ratio.
  • I will provide an F-List at a later time. For now, any preferences/no-no's can be discussed through PM.
  • Please PM me if interested - No post replies.
-Plot Ideas-​
Heavily influenced by the first three Underworld movies, the prequel even moreso, vampires and lycans hate one another. Inter species relationships are forbidden and punishable by death. As MC, a vampire bounty hunter, is on a mission to eradicate every lycan within her district, how inconvenient for her to meddle with one who is seemingly different from the others. Perhaps their kind isn't as terrible as she had been led to believe? While this is the main idea, plot development and brainstorming is encouraged through PM before beginning.

Inspired by the Hellsblade video game, MC is a shield maiden whose sister was murdered and sacrificed to the goddess of the underworld, Hel, and wrongfully so. Determined to negotiate her sister's freedom and send her soul to Valhalla, she begins her trek and meets YC along the way, who will have their own reasons/back story for making the same journey. Battling multiple Norse Gods and plunging into psychosis will occur along the way. A very dark, mentally difficult plot to engage in.

This plot takes place in the Lord of the Rings universe. While Sauron was indeed destroyed, his seven wraiths were also thought to hold seven stones that could possibly bring the Dark Lord back if any and all possibilities of his downfall were to come to fruition. To prevent this, all seven stones must be found and destroyed. How this will take place can be discussed through PM. Much brainstorming and plot development for this story. My knowledge is based on the movies solely, as I have never had the pleasure of reading the trilogy.

Ah, Eris, Greek goddess of strife and chaos. While I have no specific ideas for this plot, I am curious to play a story set in Greek mythology and all the betrayal, drama and sexual conquests that come with it. If you have an idea for the genre or would like to brainstorm possibilities involving greek gods, feel free to PM me.

More plots to come...

If you have any plots in mind similar to these or you would like to work through an idea, feel free to PM me and perhaps we can work something out.

-Current Mood/Cravings/Writing Prompts (Updated Randomly)-
  • A very tragic, sad love story.
  • "Her came for her crown, she left with his head"
  • "I am the daughter, of a king who forgot my name"
  • 467ff42ad53500817a932f813160e3bd.gif

Last edited:
Bump

Apologies to anyone who contacted me over the holidays. If I have not responded, I currently working on those now. I appreciate your interest and hopefully look forward to working with you in the future

Back
Top Bottom