Currently reading:
MxM Short, I know, but looking for a partner

AlphaPremium

Knight
Local time
Today 4:38 PM
Pronouns
He/They/Them
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
I'm AlphaPremium, netizen since birth and I've been writing for over 2 years. I like to write non-sensual stuff, but sometimes I like to surrender to my urges and...I like to write smut, fluff and the whatnot.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
Either very long or short when I'm lazy. I'm considered to be free for the summer.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
Pretty high for both, thanks to Saw, Resident Evil and more films.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
Yes, and I like praise, overstimulation, and many more. No limits whatsoever.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
I'm planning to, like SVT and SKZ fandoms, ZB1, and university settings.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
MxM, MxF, University, City, Dystopian, Fantasy...

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
I can improvise a lot.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
K-Pop idols, my fave personas are Chaewon, Sakura (Le Sserafim), DK, Jeonghan (Seventeen), more.

Any additional notes you want to add?
I'm looking for a partner who likes to be a versatile partner, sex, someone who's into fluff, light, vanilla sex, the slice of life, fantasy, whatever floats your boat.

Basically, I'm mainly writing a fantasy MxM fic, where there is LESS violence, and gore. I prefer light, vanilla sex and romance.

Back
Top Bottom