Short Introduction

Currently reading:
Short Introduction

Local time
Today 8:02 AM
I usually don't post these sorts things but here we go!

So hey there everyone! I go by a lot of things, but Cthulhu, Pym, and Rocket are a few of my nicknames. I'm a female pushing 20 as well as a senior in college. I am double majoring in history and biology as well as minoring in poli sci. The next step is hopefully my PhD in history of science and technology specializing in early space exploration. On top of the constant flow of papers, I also play saxophone and violin. I also am a former gymnastic, acrobat, and volleyball player. I currently play for a women's league in football. When I have free time, I love gaming, crafting, and writing.

As far as role playing goes, I've bounced around multiple sites for about 10 years now. I mostly go wherever my muse takes me. While of course historical plots are a huge favorite of mine, I love dipping into paranormal, espionage, fandoms, and space.

My writing style is closer to novella style. When interested I can write a lot. I love long flowing and descriptive posts that get involved in the character's motivations and thought processes. I'm super aroace myself and don't understand the full range of human emotion, but I'm working on that

Sorry this is long but thank you all for accepting me to the site!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, Friend!

'The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.'

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum, Cthulhu's Curse.

Reactions: Nyx
I think you'd be better covering what you don't do!
Welcome! If you are covering the history of computer science (much props), you'll at some point cover me and as I'm as old as dust!

Welcome to what I affectionately refer to as the 'mad house'.
We have the full range of writers here, from enthusiastic first timers to professionals giving their characters a run.
Along with that they cover full scope of interests and genres, although as you will probably notice many lean towards the darker aspects of story telling with dark fantasy, horror and noirotica the most popular. That's not to say we are without the lighter aspects.

Any problems hit up the lovely staff they are there to help. Any more general queries, pop into general chat there are usually some long term residents lurking about who will help if we are able.

Look forward to seeing you around.
Nyx.

Back
Top Bottom