Local time
Today 1:54 PM
Not the storm or the garden's snow/
Of flowers moving on
But sprouting there instead/
was tentacles all along.

e811d44b6f6ab18eb57c8d8853d9616d.jpg

TENTACLES

I just want to make a short, simple, smuty story with someone. Anyone really. This just came into my head and I really wanted to play it out. I doubt this will be seen tonight, but hopefully soon before I lose this specific craving.

PLOT
A nurse working late night in a particularly empty hospital finds herself alone with her recently submitted patient. They had rushed in with them on a stretcher and left them there without a word. There was no one around to ask about this, so it was up to her to meet there needs and get the back to their normal functions. She enters their room, and immediately sees something wrong. The blankets the patient was covered with were wet and writhing. She could hear faint crackling of bones, and the person morning beneath the sheets.
"I have to call someone.." Before she can leave the room, something grabs her ankle..

KINKS FEATURED
Tentacles (duhh)
Non-con (but she comes to love it)
BDSM (light)
Transformation (the patients morphs into a slimy tentacle beast)
Nipple play
Teasing
Maybe more..

Of course the monster will still be kinda human! They'll still have arms and legs and whatever body parts that happened to be on a person. They'll just have extra wiggle limbs placed where ever.

Alright.. PM if you're interested! Hurry please!
Oh! And you get choice of who you want to play.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom