Unspecified Short Term RP Fun

Currently reading:
Unspecified Short Term RP Fun

KatieLeah

Serf
Local time
Today 11:34 AM
Hi all. My name is Katie but all my friends call me Leah. I am a bisexual female submissive with a very strong preference towards other females. I'm looking for a short term/one shot style RP to satisfy some sexual desires.

KINKS:
Bondage (particularly handcuffs). Leave my bra on but play with/grope my bare breasts under it. Tickling (especially my bare feet). Licking (anywhere really but my face, feet and of course my pussy are best). Spit on my face. Spit in my mouth and make me swallow it. Make me swallow your cum/squirt. Reach down under my pants/panties and finger me until I cum. Make me soak my panties and then gag me with them. I like things wet, I like things messy.

MUST HAVES:
Juicy/dripping pussies. Some form of FXF sexual content even if only as a side piece to an otherwise MxF scene.

LIMITS: Under 18. Ageplay. Incest. Pregnancy. Body modification. Extreme violence. Nonhuman. Scat. MxM anything. Anime/animated anything.

POSSIBLE SCENES:
Feel free to send me your own ideas but here are a few of my ideas (some are ideas other people had that never actually got played out).

Celebrity Used:
I play a female celebrity and you take advantage of her.

Fundraiser Gone Wrong:
My girlfriend (played by you) is doing a fundraiser party. But she is not making enough. So she trades her girlfriend's (me) body for a huge donation.

Couple Next Door:
You play a couple that lives next door or across the street. Somehow I end up cuffed in your bedroom.

Gym Fun:
You see me working out at the gym. You come over and grope me. It eventually leads to full sex. (For this scene you must play female).

Please PM me if any of this interests you.

Back
Top Bottom