Unspecified Short Term RP Fun

Currently reading:
Unspecified Short Term RP Fun

ShortGrace22

Count
Local time
Today 11:04 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Grace but all my friends and family call me Gracie. Either is fine. I am bisexual willing to play MxF or FxF scenes. I am a sub but you might convince me to play dom in a FxF scene if you try hard enough. Male subs turn me off though.

Enough about me, let's get to the fun stuff. What I am looking for in RP. I'm going to keep this very simple by just putting a short list of my favorites.

1: I love feeling helpless and vulnerable so things like bondage and blindfolds are big turn-ons. My favorite bondage position is standing on my tip-toes with my arms bound high above my head.
2: I love feeling dirty/messy. Spit, cum, wine, other sticky liquids, etc. I love having the stuff poured on my skin or even on my clothes.
3: I love being groped and fingered under my clothes. Being made to cum while still fully clothed is so hot. Can be public or private.
4: I love scenes, such as a gym scene, where I am already very sweaty by the time you start making your move on me. Doesn't have to be a gym but that is what I think of cause I am a gymnast.
5: I love being able to go all fan girl mode because I never get a chance to meet any celebrities IRL. Celebrity scenes are an all time favorite of mine.

If any of this interests you please PM me and we can look at setting up a scene.

I have about a month before I have to move so I can do a couple short rp scenes. Pm me if interested. I would love a scene where you put me in predicament bondage. Something like a hogtie ankles to my elbows, and with my hair to my wrists. If I struggle it pulls my hair. A vibrator to make me struggle. Stuff like that.

Anyone wishing they could fuck their favorite movie/tv show character? I am interested in trying some quick one shot fandom rps. I like DC, Marvel, Star Wars, Nikita, Pretty Little Liars, and more.

Back
Top Bottom