Currently reading:
MxF shy writer looking for a partner

catt

<3
Local time
Today 11:08 AM
Pronouns
she/her
hi my name is catt, i am twenty-four years old and i'm looking to put my romantasy filled brain into stories with other fellow writers! i am a little inexperienced on writing smut myself personally, but i'm no stranger to reading and enjoying it, so i'd love to incorporate it into the story, preferably more story than smut so it doesn't get repetitive. (just keep in mind i am not as experienced in that department before inquiring) i'm able to write paragraphs, a minimum of two, as long as i am given something to work with. i'd love and appreciate for someone to start the writing, just until i get more confident in my writing abilities.

kink list! swoon yes please this is cool too PASS
rough fingering, oral (receiving & giving) WIP

pairing and plot ideas! bold = my desired role
fyi i am open for any other ideas! these are just suggestions or thoughts i've had. i'm obsessed with medieval and renaissance era! or even ancient rome and greece. i also like, post apocalyptic, fantasy, science fiction. etc feel free to throw me an idea

jedi x padawan
the jedi master takes on a new padawan, however it gets difficult to focus on duty when they began to fall for one another.

fighter pilot x jedi
tbd

house member x targaryen
was thinking your oc could be a targaryen also, or another house member. but they are my ocs right hand, very close. feelings begin to form.

i'm open to really anything game of thrones or house of dragon! i really just want to be a targaryen with a dragon!

hufflepuff x any house
the hufflepuff and house were sworn enemies/friends/child hood friends, (relationship can be discussed) one day during potions class they were unfortunately paired up, finding out their amortentia potion smells like one another.

ravenclaw x house
tbd

thieves guild x dark brotherhood
my thieves guild oc has been contracted to be killed by the dark brotherhood after stealing valuable items from a merchant in one of the main cities. upon meeting, the dark brotherhood member is unable to complete the contract for whatever reason (this can be discussed further, previous friends/finds them fascinating, romance etc)

dragonborn x companion
my healer mage becomes the companion of the dragonborn, enjoying the adventures and scenery along the way. might be a little aloof, though a very skilled healer, making her the best companion to be around. traveling together brings them closer and eventually feelings are formed. slow burn sweet & fluffy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom