Any Sidekick Looking for Hero/Heroine to Follow

Double Plus Ungood

TETSURATTO 6629 2607 1175
Local time
Today 4:10 AM
Pronouns
God. Thought Criminal.
Hi, Prospective Writing Partner!

My Handle at this site is "Double Plus Ungood" (a.k.a "Double" or "2X"), ever feel like you're living in a dystopian novel? Anyhow, I'm a teenager living in a senior citizen's meat suit. I've been writing most of my life, but only doing online RP for about the last eight years. I enjoy writing in historical settings, classical fantasy settings, modern fantasy settings and some science fiction settings. I'm much more into romance than I am into horror.

Typically, my posts/replies are three hundred to five hundred words, depending on how much game time the character is being allowed. I try to reply at least one post per week, but I struggle with diagnosed depression so I will try to let you know what's going on and maybe you can help me snap out of the blues.

Violence can be very important to a story with a conflict, but excessive cruelty and visceral descriptions are a turn-off for me.

I mostly enjoy writing romantic stories and sexual content can be part of it. My kinks are fairly vanilla sex, but also includes breast play, dubcon, light bondage, masturbation and oral. Anal is maybe. No bathroom. No gore. No vore.

I don't know a lot of fandoms, but I'm willing to learn if you can convince me it's interesting. I could play in a Harry Potter type setting or a Pokemon setting, but I dislike playing canon characters and canon scenes.

I'd be happy to brainstorm with you to create either generic or detailed settings, including: Historical, Alternate History, Fantasy, Modern Day, Modern Fantasy, and Science Fiction.

My current craving is manga inspired. YC would be a human adventurer of decent to strong ability having become estranged of her/his friends. He/She needs someone that he can trust and who will be useful, therefore they decide to buy a slave, which is MC. MC will be a demi-human with some magic ability and will be able to help YC on the field of battle. The partnership could be same sex or opposite sexes, platonic or romantic but there should be chemistry. They could decide that they have fallen in love or they may have some reason(s) why they won't consumate the desires that they have for each other, like an religious vow or family dynamic.

Here are some links to other writings I have made here at The Inner Sanctum.
Born Again
Just The Way You Are
The Magnificent House of Horrors

Back
Top Bottom