Currently reading:
MxF Sifting through my brain files!

Toxica

Celestial
Local time
Today 12:49 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey friends, I'm Toxica. I've been doing text based RP for years but am only recently returning to the scene. I'm interested in MxF (I'm a female playing female) 1x1 stories in threads only.

As far as my writing and replies, I tend to do bigger posts in the beginning and taper down to a more manageable few paragraphs depending on what's happening in the story. I'm okay with as little as a 1 paragraph reply if replies are pretty frequent. Personally, I can find time to reply at least once per day - but can definitely do more if time allows. I do have a full time job and other obligations.

Please - if we're discussing a plot or if we begin a story and you become uninterested, just say that. I will not be offended. I'd rather know you don't want to continue than get ghosted. It's okay if you need a break, communication is key!

Gore and violence are fine, even encouraged, but I'm not interested in splatterpunk level of detail.

I'm a sucker for some great smut, as long as there's some plot to go along with it. Story and character development are crucial. I prefer playing a more submissive character but can switch.

Dark romance is chef's kiss

YES kinks:
Oral, Vaginal, Anal, Multiple penetration, Praise, Spanking, Choking, Restraints, Hair pulling, Spitting, Degradation, Blood Play, Knife play, Masks, CNC, + more

NEVER kinks:
Bathroom play, age play, pet play

If you need further clarification or have a specific question feel free to ask!

Fandoms are not out of the question but I'd prefer to use my own original character within a Fandom universe.

Pairing/Plot Ideas:

Cop/Detective (YC) x New neighbor (MC)

My character is getting a fresh start and moves into a new neighborhood after fleeing an abusive ex husband. She gets a job at the local hospital as a nurse and attempts to start her new life. Your character is a cop/detective living in the house across the street. Our characters cross paths and become friends (eventually become romantically involved) and just as life seems to be getting comfortable, my character begins receiving ominous threats from her abusive ex - he eventually locates and stalks her.

College Professor (YC) x 18+ Student (MC)

Your character is a middle aged psychology professor at a large university, he's well known for research and contributions to the field. My character is his student, a senior psychology major that admires him and seeks him as a mentor. He agrees to mentor her privately in his office on campus, and her great admiration for him leads her to attempts to seduce him.

College Jock (YC) x College Nerd (MC)

This is a horror type plot in which our characters are in a 'cabin in the woods' scenario. Your character and a few of his friends are athletes (sport of your choosing) and they decide to rent a cabin out of town to have one last summer get away. My character is a plus one invite of one of the athlete's girlfriends as their best friend. They have a fun few days until a masked killer turns their summer upside down. They must work together to survive.

Other general pairings i'm interested in that we could discuss a plot for:

Cop (YC) x Criminal (MC)
CEO (YC) x Assistant (MC)
Husband (YC) x Maid (MC)
Masked Stalker (YC) x College Student (MC)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom