Currently reading:
FxF Silent seas

Tajira

Forsaken
Local time
Today 12:09 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Hi everyone, I have this story/character idea nagging in my head and I would love to explore it more. Here´s my request thread: RT for more info about me and my writing style.

Silent seas
Pairing:
Siren x YC
Story: Siren parts are extremely valuable and insanely expensive. The biggest problem preventing global trade is the necessity to harvest the parts from freshly killed or even a living creatures. Not to mention that sirens are dangerous and encountering even a single one could mean the death of the whole unprepared crew.
This have been MC's first face-to-face meeting with humans and it went exactly as the legends say - horribly wrong. Deep underneath the surface, she received a plea for help from her whale companions. The pod was under attack by the hunting ship and as usual, MC came to the rescue but this time whale oil and meat weren't of any interest to the hunters. Unbeknownst to her she was swimming straight into the well-constructed trap. Captured and safely secured inside a tank on the deck the crew has a reason to celebrate. From the bounty they will receive for her they could live comfortably for several years.
Prompts: ocean secrets, deep seas, violence, dark, ships, monster hunting, human hunting

YC – plenty to choose from, each idea has its own potential so pick anything you would enjoy playing!
  • sea-faring thug charmed by the promise of the heavy pouch of money
  • hopeful mage apprentices aiming to prove themselves to their mentor/coven
  • a runaway noble seeking exciting adventures
  • a pirate captain with huge debt on her shoulders and the promise of gallows hanging over her head

I have several ideas for this story, most of them are quite dark so be prepared for a lot of blood, violence, hatred, betrayal and overall angst. Let´s discuss your wishes, ideas and possibilities and build this ocean world together.

• Love
Reactions: Ark
Back
Top Bottom