Either Needed Skyrim RP

Currently reading:
Either Needed Skyrim RP

biffyb123

Serf
Local time
Today 5:15 AM
Hi all, i'm fairly new to the forums & was just wandering whether anyone would be interested in a Skyrim based role-play.

I have a few ideas but just wanted to collaborate with someone (or a few people) to help flesh out a definitive plot. If anyone's interested please reply here :)

Last edited:
+flails hand in the air+ OUR HERO OUR HERO THE DRAGON-BORN COMES!

That sounds way more exciting... and it implies that arrows have knees, which is highly suspect.

Down with Ulfric the killer o- *cough* *cough*... erm
Hello!! So glad i'm not the only one still reminiscing of the good ol' days slaying dragons and setting thalmor justiciars on fire *grrr*

Spoken to Cipher about possible plots, but if anyone's got any other ideas would be great to hear :)

Keen and interested. So whats the plott?

That's where i'm struggling. Find myself often doubting my ideas for possible plots before i even properly bring them to fruition.

Any daedra (especially mephala or namira bc imo they don't get enough credit)/dark brotherhood/undead related would be top of the list for me personally, but any other suggestions would be great.

Cipher also had an interesting idea that a plot could be easily worked around but guess I made this thread as more of a discussion for plots more than anything (sorry if this would be the wrong place to post://)

Any chance this little Adventurer's Guil- I mean, Hall of Companions has room for another member? Although it seems you might be pretty full up already.

Yes definitely! Im not sure how many are still onboard seen as i've still not managed to fully flesh out a plot yet (sorry its taking so long:/) so if anyone wants to pm me to discuss ideas feel free!

Back
Top Bottom