Currently reading:
Any Slim's Request Thread

Slim

The Angel
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:18 PM
THE INTRO
Hey guys! So, this is going be very simple because I'm not super specific about my role play requirements, but I do need some buddies to role play with so I'm finally making one of these.

Here are the basic things you need to know about me and what I like if you want to role play with me. If this sounds interesting to you, please don't hesitate to let me know and we can get started as soon as you want to.

Genres

I will do pretty much any genre, but the only one I'm not used to doing is Fantasy and Medieval-type things. That doesn't mean I'll die if we decide on writing that. (See? Simple needs.)

Pairs

MxF

FxF

Limitations

The only limitation I have is incest. For some reason that bothers the hell out of me so I won't do that, but anything else is fine. I'm not afraid to get super gorey, or super sexual. The sex scenes (as dirty and kinky as they can get) don't bother me, though I would prefer there was a story behind them.

Requirements (More Simplicity)

1. Do not write One Liners. I will kill you and ask you what you're doing with your life. (Just kidding. But seriously. Don't do it.)
2. I want at least a paragraph, if you can write more than that that's fantastic, but if you aren't chugging out at least 5-7 lines, I'm going to be concerned about how far this role play will get before we get bored. I just need something to work with.
3. If we are in a story based forum, don't expect me to enjoy writing sex scenes every 5 posts. It's just not what I want to do in a story based forum. If you want sex scenes every 2 seconds, just let me know and we can plan accordingly, but...don't try to sneak it in there. Mmmkay?

Side Notes

I'm a Romance junky. In 100% of my role plays, romance sneaks its way in there so if you're interested in that... I am definitely your gal.

If you have any plot ideas, let me know. Otherwise, I won't limit the forum by putting down specific ones.

Thanks for Reading! <3
Mocha

Last edited:
Hi Mocha, love this. I am very much a girly girl, men are not on my songsheet. I tend to frighten girls away because I am also very submissive both in RL and in RP but, if that is something you might think about, please read my request thread. If not, am happy to chat about anything any time. Amanda x

Back
Top Bottom