Staz

5'4 Man Whore
Local time
Today 12:49 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Bumped June 23rd 2024
1683504041174.png

Heyo, I'm Staz. I've been writing for over 15 years and my genre preference is anything with a dash of fantasy.
After all, I write to escape the real world, not emulate it.

I tend to write short to long paragraphs, depending on the progression of the story and material my partner has given me to work with.
Not every post needs to be a masterpiece and I get that, I just enjoy being descriptive where I can.
900-2000+ Words depending on what's going on in the story.

I have max tolerance for violence and gore, so go wild where you'd like to.

Now for the horny meter. I prefer to be more story than smut, Maybe a 70/30 if not lower.
Don't get me wrong, I love smut just as much as the next guy - but what leads up to that moment is way more thrilling.
Sexual content my partner or myself writes is strictly consensual. No mention of SA in any form.

dbm5dcj-b8389e79-627a-4a39-b133-6285705e80ee.gif
The Good Stuff
I'll just start listing off whatever pops into my head.
If none of this is of interest, PM me and pitch your own ideas, I'm welcome to whatever.
Blue text indicates my prefered role in the pairings, but it's subject to change if you have a juicy idea.
I do enjoy playing multiple characters, so if there's ever a juicy love triangle or poly situation you'd want to explore I'm in. No incest.

Pairings
Captive Royal x Folklore Monster
Corrupt God x Ritual Doer that summoned them
Demon and Angel x Protagonist they're drawn to
Bickering Brothers x Person they're fighting over
Important figure (details up to you) x Assassin tasked to kill them
Airheaded Prince
x Guard that keeps needing to save them

Story Pitches
1. Upon thine Nightmarcher (Available)

The Nightmarchers are spirits of legend. They are said to be the gate between the spirit world and the living world, diligently treading through the inbetween and pulling those who gaze upon them from one side to the other. On the nights honoring the gods, it is said the Nightmarchers rise up from the ocean and march through the ancient battle sites or other sacred places. The legend says the Nightmarchers are normal-size warriors, dressed for battle, carrying spears, clubs, and some are beating war drums and blowing tones from conch shells, to announce the advancing of their march. It is on one such night, that [Character 1] makes a point to visit these Nightmarchers.

The way the legend describes it, when a mortal makes direct eye contact with a Nightmarcher, they are whisked away to the spirit world. For whatever reason motivates them, [Character 1] needs to enter this spirit world. They've practiced witch crafts, spiritual communications, and many rituals in their attempt to enter the spirit world. The Nightmarchers are their last hope to truly get there.

[Character 2] Is a spirit, deity, god, or something along those mystical lines. They aren't the strongest around - and certain circumstances have left them indebted to a gluttonous demon named Ukkao. Ukkao has demanded they bring him a human soul. The only problem is [Character 2] has never left the spirit realm and has absolutely no idea how to go about doing so. It's for that reason they find themselves incredibly lucky to stumble upon [Character 1] as they plummet from the endless skies during their rough entry into the spirit world.
2. The Prophet and The Lamb (Available)
In a world where magic users are not so lovingly dubbed Rejects, an Fantasy Unit is formed. This Fantasy Unit is made up of mortal men who cannot touch magic, banding together to eliminate the growing crisis of magic and power being thrust upon the world. For the most part, they were successful, rooting out one after another, tearing apart families and stealing away babes in the night. They had done a terrific job of wiping Rejects from the sidewalks of their precious country.

Though not all flames were so easily snuffed.

[The Prophet] Is one such exception. A Reject whos magic is docile enough to be made use of. They see the future as it must unfold, and as such, can aid the Fantasy Unit in their hunting of other magic users. It was a long time in wait, but [The Prophet] finally saw glimpses into the future, glimpses of [The Lamb]. A soft spoken and fragile person, one that seemed harmless and unassuming. However, upon closer inspection, The Lamb began to change. When unconscious or threatened - Wolf will take over the lambs body; And wolf will not hesitate to attack. This reckless magic is exactly what the Fantasy Unit fought to eliminate. With them cornered and with the help of [The Prophet], this time [The Lamb] will be slaughtered.
However, [The Lambs] death, the Fantasy Units celebration? This is not the future [The Prophet] forees.

And what they do see, must unfold.

I'll update this with other stories in the future, but that's all I've got for now.
Anyways feel free to PM me and we can think up some things together.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
Just looking for one partner if anyone's interested you know what to do.

Hoping to take on one new partner. Hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom