Small group Wheel of Time/medieval fantasy RP?

Currently reading:
Small group Wheel of Time/medieval fantasy RP?

Nellas

Serf
Local time
Today 1:48 PM
Pronouns
they/she
Hi there! My name is Nellas (they/she); I've been writing for over 15 years, and looking to get into some new rps! (forgive me for crossposting on the 1x1 search forum as well)

About my rp style: I will never be able to post every day; a few times a week is more likely; but will be able to communicate fairly frequently, and enjoy being friendly/becoming friends with my rp partners. I prefer to post 1-several paragraphs, and am flexible with length depending on the flow of our rp and what feels more natural at that moment.
I am fairly tolerant of gore/violence and am open to including it within our rp if it makes sense for the plot.
I am open to sexual content if it makes sense for the plot as well, and would be happy to discuss kinks/limits more privately if interested.

At the moment, I am highly interested in a Wheel Of Time (book series by Robert Jordan) based rp, and particularly interested in exploring the dynamic between an Aes Sedai and her Warder (both ocs); or even fellow Aes Sedai or Warders; I'm pretty flexible but very intrigued about it! I think this could go well as a small group rp, if we wished.

I am also very interested in medieval fantasy in general, and would also like to potentially rp dynamics between royalty x servant/commoner/guard, or a variety of other medieval fantasy related pairings. This, too could go well as a small group rp.

If we do make a group rp, I would like to keep it to about 5 or less members (although I'm flexible); I say that only because I am very busy in my day-to-day life and find it hard to keep up/stay on top of extremely busy/active group rps.

I am super lgbtq+ friendly and open to writing pairings between any genders.

If you're interested in any of this or want to chat further, feel feel to reply to this here! You can dm me as well if you wish, although it might be easier for group-rp-interested folks to see their potential rp partners' replies here as well.

Hello Nellas, I've currently been on a MANY-year hiatus from writing and rping as well as reading and have just found my little spark back to dip my toes back in this journey that I thought I had lost a passion for. I'm trying to get into anything that challenges me and pushes me to be a good writer again, and I'm super down to try the medieval fantasy genre!! No knowledge of Wheel of Time unfortunately but I'm a group RPer mostly and would like to try the dynamic duo thing you were suggesting.

A WoT thread would be very interesting to me.

Back
Top Bottom