Smiles and waves cheerfully♥

Currently reading:
Smiles and waves cheerfully♥

Local time
Today 2:53 AM
Hey yall!

I stumbled upon this website tonight while looking for a solid, forum based rp site. After looking it over, I'm really impressed, and I look forward to hopefully getting in some amazing writing in this community!

Anyhow, the names Sloane. I've been rping for about... wow... 15 years? Give or take? - I started on AOL in the Red Dragon Inn, I believe? And I haven't looked back since! :)

I'd definitely catagorize myself as a para rper. Though I can adjust accordingly to a scene, if need be. However, I'll note here that I probably won't be seeking out others who write short, brief sentences. It's just not my cup of tea.

In terms of genre I'm open to ancient times, dark ages, medieval settings. I'm a GoT fan, but I also enjoy realistic, historical rp as well. I like stories that have depth, substance, and perhaps a chance of going the distance (in terms of time). I also enjoy Vampire, and I'm an avid fan of Vampire the Masquerade. Oh! And modern settings too. Though it takes a real good hook for me to get into such a setting as modern, to be fair.

What I'm not a real big fan of though is probably stories set in Sci-fi realms. Things such as space rp, or Star Wars (though I LOVE the films!). I also don't enjoy pure smut and nothing else? So- if thats what your looking for, I'm not your player. Though I am open to sexual encounters and scenes if they happen naturally through roleplay.

As far as anything I hands down, wont do? Hmm... Well, probably anything with children (in terms of assault, etc). But thankfully that is not allowed here! So, again, I won't be partaking in anything like that. However, I have no triggers or specific writer elements that I seriously would have to say no too? Besides what I just mentioned.

Anyhow! I'm really, really excited to be here. I think you guys have a great operation going on and I look forward to being a part of it! So, please! Feel free to message me at any time! I live in pacific standard time so, I'm usually around in the evening hours of the week, and on the weekends I'll probably be around throughout the days!

Cheers!
Sloane B.

Good day and welcome,

I do hope your able to find what your looking for.
There is a wide range of writers, from those who do it for a living to those who are enthusiastic amateurs.

Problems? Seek out our wonderful staff.
More casual queries may be able to be answered by the long term residents often found lurking around chat.

I look forward to seeing your request thread, hopefully You will find a good match amongst the other requestee's.

May your journey be an enjoyable one.
All the best.
Nyx.

Back
Top Bottom