MxF Smut and humiliation of the sexual natures!

Currently reading:
MxF Smut and humiliation of the sexual natures!

DaemonAzrael320

Demonic Demon Hunter
Local time
Today 6:22 AM
greatings friends! I'm looking for a naughty submissive girl who wants to do some rps in the Xxx. I have a few scenarios I want to play out so read them up and pm me if your interested in them. I'm open to anything but gore or bathroom play, Iwill not do those.

Master's new pet:
YC is a neko being sold to a man who wants nothing more than to use you as his personal fuck toy. He asked you be delivered to him untouched and without a collar so you lack training. He gives you your collar and food, and takes you to start your training.

Sex world:
The world has gone far into the future and people have tossed away currency for a more favorable way of trade. Sex anytime anywhere. However this new way to gain goods have become a way of life, there are no longer sexual boundaries. Parents can fuck their children when they come of age, siblings can have sex with eachother. It's not uncommon to see someone's wife or husband fucking the neightbor. A lot of boys going to collage take harrems of woman wherever they go. Open pairings

Blackmail loving:
YC is a new girl in college and everyone is out to get the freshmen. Guys and girls are all playing pranks and hazing you. But one night you get a message from my character. He has some pictures of you that you don't want getting out. You beg him not to send them out and he demands you follow his every demand and order and you are to come to his house tomorrow after classes to begin wearing no panties or bra. This scenario is for those who like kinky and humiliation In public as well as being forced to give your body to your blackmailer in every sence of the phrase

Secret Fantasy:
Yc is a normal day to day worker in an office building in the center of New York. She lives in a good house in a good part of town and everyone thinks they know her as the angel of town. But deep down she wishes for someone to humiliate her and take advantage of her. She wants to be dominated she hopes that someone would start by taking her against her will. Mc is someone who works for Yc wants nothing more than to grant her wish and he doesn't even know it until he acts.

I'll always be adding more ideas and be sure to send your own ideas my way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom