Unspecified Smutty adventures anyone?

Currently reading:
Unspecified Smutty adventures anyone?

Lagertha

Knight
Local time
Today 12:11 AM
Hey! I'm starting a proper request thread here that I will add and possibly subtract from if needed. So, a short bit about what I like and such. I am pretty adventurous and open to new ideas. I enjoy plots with smut, it doesn't have to be the primary focus but it has to be included somewhere or I'll likely loose interest after a while. I do write in third person and expect my partners to as well. I usually write 1-4 paragraphs and cannot stand one liners. I'm into girls, guys and everything in-between.

Right now I've got a few stories going so I'll be pretty selective at the moment about partners.

#1 Kill me now
So maybe this quarantine thing is getting to me but I'd really be up for a horror slasher plot where my character or characters get tortured and brutally murdered. Please bring the gore! We can do a more traditional style on a pre-established storyline or we can come up with something together. I've seen enough slasher movies and horror movies it shouldn't be too hard.

#2 Fallen Star
MC is or will start as a secret agent but through a series of events that, I'll let you in on those details when we get there, finds herself cut off and on her own. Hopefully your character will choose to help her otherwise she'll have to force him or her to.

#3 Repopulation
Aliens or something alike that of Creatures from the Deep have invaded to kidnap human women in an attempt to use them to breed with and save their species from extinction

#4 The Haunting
I don't want to give everything away for this one but your character, male or female, moves into a new house. Not knowing much about it's past or what still resides there. Will include smut and gore.

#5 Quarantine
The Covid-19 virus mutated again, becoming more deadly and it is nearly impossible to test for. Measures to stop the spread have ramped up much, much more. Our characters showed possible signs of infection and have been locked together in a college dorm that has the windows barred and little food if any is slipped through a slat in the door. Are either of our characters infected? Will they be able to handle living right with a stranger so closely? We could always play multiple characters to increase the drama

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom