MxF Smutty Stories (Always Open! Craving CEO plot!)

Currently reading:
MxF Smutty Stories (Always Open! Craving CEO plot!)

Respring90

Ascended
Local time
Today 9:25 AM
Hey everyone, thanks for investing just a little bit of your time on me.

I'm currently looking for some smut-based roleplays, with a focus on some slice-of-life or historical fiction roleplays. Just something lighter, with a healthy heaping of plot and smut to make for some engaging scenes.

I'm willing to roleplay all sorts of roles, whether they be two partners on equal footing or sub/dom.

I'm looking for people who can post somewhat frequently. It's not a tall order since most of the posts will probably be on the short side, but that all depends on the roleplay.

Since this whole thread is a little impromptu, I don't have flushed out plots but I do have potential pairings. Of course, this being a dom male x sub female roleplay lends itself to several pairings. I'm up for anything, really, whether it be modern (like CEO x attendant) or historical (like King x concubine).

I'm really craving a CEO x attendant plot right now. I've got a character and everything, so if you're interested, please don't hesitate to PM me!

I'm also interested in harem roleplays. Same thing, modern or historical. One or both of us could play multiple characters, such and such. If you're interested, just come to me for ideas!

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read! I hope we find a great partner in each other! <3

Last edited:
Are you still looking?

Back
Top Bottom