Challenge Submission Snow is a bitch

Currently reading:
Challenge Submission Snow is a bitch

Vasara Glyndark

Monarch
Local time
Today 4:53 AM
The plan was flawless. Everyone knew their jobs front and back. They could have done the job in their sleep with one arm tied behind their back. We had been practicing for months planning every detail down to the second. We had the guard rotations clocked to the second. The big charity ball would have the biggest score in the Dwarven history. Our inside man David Nolan the self proclaimed Prince Charming was going to give us the signal for when all the donations were collected and sent to the vault.

Then it all turned to shit because of that bitch of a princess Snow Freaking White. Prince Charming was to enamored with the princess to do his job. We had to send in Dopey posing as a child to let us know. From there is just got worse fast. Not exactly sure what the hell happened. All I know is Grumpy was the first to die, most of my brothers ended up dead. The rest of are on the run from the Regina the Evil Queen. Dopey is the only one not on the run some princess mistook him for an actual orphan and adopted him.

I at least don't have to run while await my trial. The Doctor of Crime aka Doc was foiled by some lathario and his libido. I should never have ignored Grumpy. He said not trust anyone calling himself Prince Charming. That's my story. What's yours Killian Jones?

Back
Top Bottom