All Snow's hot search for a writing companion! [Trans-F for M characters or GMs]

Currently reading:
All Snow's hot search for a writing companion! [Trans-F for M characters or GMs]

MissSnow

Serf
Local time
Today 1:25 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
MissSnow's Writing Requests![/font

An introduction.

Greetings everyone! You can call me Natalie, Nat or Snow and this is where you'll find ideas for stories I'd like to explore. I tend to favor slice of life style plots for the most part, writing the lives of characters and the drama, challenges, successes and heartbreaks they experience. Action and sci-fi grounded in realism is also another favorite, and while I am not too familiar with writing fantasy, I am willing to try should the idea be right. Long story short, I am not just limited to the ideas in this thread, and my inbox is always open and I am always happy to hear other ideas or suggestions. I'm mostly seeking male partners in the stories I write, though actual writer gender does not matter to me, and I'm comfortable in 1x1 type scenarios and writing side characters where necessary, or writing with a partner who enjoys taking on more of a GM-type role.

I am transgender and thus the characters I play will be such as well. I do expect that this might limit the field when it comes to interested partners, but thought I'd take a shot anyway. I've been role-playing on and off for a couple of years, across various mediums such as video games and forums, and I'm not the best writer by any means but I'll always give it my best try.

What you can expect from me:

• Writing style and post frequency: Third person, past tense. I feel comfortable enough committing to one post per week, though I usually manage at least one a day.
  • Post length: Multi-para. I usually average anywhere between 3-5 paragraphs per post.
  • Plot/smut: I don't really want to box things in with an arbitrary ratio, but I will always be plot-first writer. That is not to say I'm opposed to smut. I do enjoy indulging, so long as it makes sense in the context of the story.
  • Reference images: Yes please! A picture as they say, is worth a thousand words. That said, for characters my preference is for drawn references, real-world images are fine for locations and such.
  • OOC: Happy to connect OOC for story planning and beyond. OOC banter is fine, so don't feel shy about approaching.

She'd slipped up. It wasn't like her, but she did. She had gotten greedy, took risks that she should not have and now she was going to pay the price, on her knees in the middle of a dingy Bronx warehouse office with a gun pointed at her head. The man behind the gun was Alexander Kairos, a man of Greek heritage and owner of several sleazy nightclubs in the city. He was also about a hundred or so pounds overweight and the subject of an investigation spanning several months into a sex trafficking ring that had been smuggling women into the city and putting them to work like cattle. Natalie had been undercover in his organization for most of the investigation, and now Alex was making a big show of her capture, telling his flunkies in the room how he had known all along of Natalie's true nature. What he didn't know was that the woman had left him a little parting gift, calling in her location just before she had gotten caught. Now if only he would keep talking for a few more minutes, she might just have a shot at making it out of this mess in one piece.

It happened almost in an instant - a loud bang outside the warehouse, yelling, heavy-booted footsteps getting louder as they charged in the direction of the office. A look of panic registered on Alex's face as he was startled by the intrusion, then anger as he focused back on Natalie. That's when she made her move, lunging forward in an attempt to grab for the gun. There was a bright flash of light, and then, nothing.

----------

Voices pierced the dense fog that clouded Natalie's mind. Her head ached, the pain throbbing before giving way to a sharper, more intense hurt at her right temple. Then, a bright shining light, forcing her to squint as she vision returned, though everything around seemed to be a muddled blur.

Suddenly, the raven-haired woman sat bolt upright, instinct taking over as she grabbed the collar of the man closest to her. As her vision sharpened, she could see that he was some sort of doctor, and she had taken a hold of his scrubs. Even behind the surgical mask he wore, the shock in his eyes was plain to see.

Now, the cold around her became all too apparent, and she realized that she was naked, on some kind of examination table. The room around her looked both familiar, yet foreign at the same time, with many devices and implements that she had never seen before.

"Where.. am I?" She asked, her voice husky and hoarse. Her throat felt dry, parched, and rough as sandpaper. Then the anger returned. "And who the fuck are you people?!"

Expectations

I'm pretty easy going when it comes to partners, and have just a few points that I tend to look for in a potential collaborator, and have also included my expectations for any story I'm working on.

Preferred partners. As far as sexual preferences, my characters will usually prefer males, but this is open to discussion. IRL gender of my partner doesn't matter, and I am seeking individuals who want to collaborate on a story together, sharing the creative load. I am also open to writing with GMs, who prefer taking charge of the world at large should the possibility arise.

Settings. I tend to favor modern-realistic, slice of life or sci-fi settings, but am open to discussions always.

Posting style and length. I write in the third-person perspective only, and not too concerned when it comes to post length. Quality over quantity, as they say, and I'm not a fan of padding a post with fluff for the sake of it. My posts typically range from a paragraph to several, depending on the needs of the story. A good average would be two-three meaty paragraphs per post, at least on my end.

Clear communication. I am always happy to talk plot points for a story I'm working on. To this end, I have a discord available upon request. If something is not working, I am always open to hearing about it and changing things if necessary.

Reliability. I'm not a stickler for posting rates like. But that said, nobody likes to be ghosted. If things aren't working out and you'd like to pull the plug. Just let me know, no hard feelings.

Smut and story. I love smut as much as the next person, but that said story holds an equal importance for me. A blend of both is the perfect mix for me.

And now... the sexy stuff

As mentioned, I write male-to-female transgender characters of the non-op variety, meaning they still will have their male parts. That said, my characters will always be 'bottoms' for want of a better word, and are not interested in performing any acts of penetration. Below you will find some of my likes that I enjoy in my roleplays.

Hots

• Detail and description
  • Confident/assertive/dominant partners
  • Dirty talk
  • Anal (Receiving)
  • Having my character's breasts and genitals played with

Maybes
  • Gender transformation
  • Humiliation
  • Non-con[/li]

Colds
  • Blood
  • Gore
  • Bodily Fluids
  • Heavy restraints or BDSM[/li]

My inbox is always open, and if you'd like to see if we can set something up, feel free to drop me a message.

Thank you for taking the time to read, and I hope to hear from you soon.

The Ideas:

Overwatch, with a twist! - New!

8etUXGK.png

Themes Canon, Sci-Fi, Action, Slice of life

What is this? A step into the unknown for me, as I've always shied away from the playing of canon characters. However, I've had a hankering for exploring something in the Overwatch universe lately, albeit with a twist, as the title states. That twist being, I'd like to play a trans version of a canon character. The actual character and the exact setup is all up for discussion, and considering the liberties being taken, I think a sort of AU approach, where we can pick and choose what elements from the canon we'd want to involve would be best.

I feel this one is a bit of a shot in the dark, but I'm always open to discussions/suggestions, so feel free to get in touch if this resonates.

The Scion in the shadows
NZmMwel.jpg

A fallen kingdom and a missing prince, one that the occupied populace believe will one day liberate the land from the invaders.

Themes Low-fantasy, Adventure

What is this? A bit of a deviation from the modern settings I usually favor, I am looking to branch out a little and experiment with a tale in a low-fantasy setup. The main gist of the idea for MC would be the second-born prince of a kingdom. Throughout his youth, he was groomed in a manner befitting of his heritage, and while his elder brother was always the one destined to inherit the throne, MC would have been earmarked for a prominent role in the Kingdom's military, having shown an aptitude for the art of swordplay.

However, things were not what they seemed on the surface. Despite being born into the lap of luxury, MC never felt comfortable with the path that had been charted out for him, and so, he ran away from home, and began living as a woman. She lived under the radar for years, carving out a relatively comfortable life for herself right in the shadow of the kingdom. Then, a neighboring empire invaded, killing much of the nobility and occupying its lands.

I see this being a tale of adventure, once that offers myriad possibilities stemming from the basic premise that has been established.

As fantasy is a genre that is somewhat unfamiliar for me, I would prefer to partner up with a GM on this one. There would be a fair amount of world-building to be done, one that I would be happy to do with the right partners. Please drop a message if this appeals, and we can work something out.

Tokyo Occult - NEW!
iBhSHaJ.jpg

In a city of millions, she was just like any other - until she wasn't. An unwanted gift, bestowed upon an unwilling recipient meant that she could see the otherwise imperceptible.

Themes Horror, Mystery.

What is this? Heavily inspired by the video game Ghostwire: Tokyo, this idea would revolve around a character that gains the ability to see supernatural elements. A bit of a departure from the genres I favor, I could see this playing out as perhaps a detective type of story, with the characters solving various occult happenings in the city. Am open to suggestions on the setup - perhaps pairing up with a veteran ghost hunter who would show MC the ropes, or the story could lean more heavily into horror, having the character bumble around and figuring out how to cope with her newfound gift on her own.
Would favor partnering up with a GM on this, though I am always open to brainstorming and coming up with something that works for both parties.

Never say never.
rIYdUF6.png

From all appearances, she had the ideal life - a good job, happy family, the works. Privately however, something always felt like it was missing deep down, though it was never acted upon. The universe would have other plans however, as the twists and turns of the journey of life brought her down an unexpected path, opening the door on new experiences, for better or worse./

Themes Slice of life, romance, drama.

What is this? A slice of life plot involving an older transwoman, in her 30s or 40s who transitioned later in life after living most of her life as a man. I see this being set in a major city, full of opportunities to explore and experience the many firsts and challenges that such a character would encounter. Nothing is set in stone just yet, and I would be happy to work collaboratively on all details from the setting, to the characters involved. Ideally, I would like to partner up with a GM on this one given the scope of the story, though I would be open to a more traditional one-on-one with the right character as a partner. Everything is up for discussion, so if there is interest in this drop a line!

Big city, lonely girl.
ShCFacD.png

A place, completely foreign. No friends, no family. Can she find the will to succeed in the face of mounting challenges?

What is this? This is a sandbox style slice of life plot meant to be written with by a partner who enjoys being a GM. The plot would center around MC, a Japanese-American transgender woman in her 20s who has moved to Tokyo, Japan to take on a new job. Far from the familiar comforts of home and family, this story would involve the many challenges that come with leaving one life behind for another in a completely foreign place, with drama, romance and trials aplenty.

I have a detailed profile for the character in question available on request for any interested in discussing this idea further, so hit me up if this interests you!

New beginnings. -
Njqu1uq.png

Elegantly attractive, sweet-natured and popular, at least on the surface, she seemed to have it all figured out. But deep down, she never fit in where she came from, true friends were hard to come by, and she led a pretty solitary existence save for a few exceptions. Then, an opportunity came along to move somewhere new, a fresh start, in more ways than one. It was a terrifying proposition, leaving everything she knew behind and going to start somewhere new, but she was determined to give it her best go, and hopefully carve out a better life for herself.

What is this? A slice of life plot centering around the character outline detailed above. Actual setting open to discussion. Also open to having this scenario play out in reverse, where another character would come to the town/city where MC resides.

Growing pains -

ZOwx8Ao.png

A single father and his daughter, trying to make their way through life one day at a time. He does his best to raise her on his own, juggling work and life. But that can sometimes can be a big ask, especially considering that she used to be his little boy. Only thing for sure, as long as they have each other, they can take on whatever comes right?

Themes: Slice of life, romance, school drama.

What is this? A slice of life plot centering around the relationship between a father and his transgender daughter. I should stress that I am not seeking any sort of sexual relationship between the two, and any smut should occur outside of their relationship. This will be more of a sweet slice of life story exploring the life of the two aforementioned characters, with plenty of room for drama and romance. I am also open to combining this with other ideas in this thread, such as Big City, Lonely Girl where both father and daughter move somewhere to start a new life.

For this idea, I would highly prefer a GM type partner to mainly write the father and the side characters that the daughter would encounter, but I am open to hearing any suggestions or individual spins that potential partners might like to put on this.

Under the spotlight
RaoNO8y.jpg

She had it all, looks, fame and money. But under all the glitz and glamour, she had a secret - one only a small handful of people were privy to.

This is another slice of life-ish plot with the aforementioned twist. Wherein MC would be some form of b-list celebrity/idol, not a world-famous name just yet, but enough to be recognized on the street and the fact that she is transgender would be a well-kept secret, known only to a few. The plot would revolve around her life and interactions with the people around here, grappling with her 'secret' and trying to balance living a normal life and her public persona. Drama, romance and possibly humor abound for all! Do reach out of this is of interest, and we can work out the finer details.

CdvAFOP.jpg

Corporate dystopia, corrupt governments, hardship all around. Crime and murder happen, and no one blinks an eye. There is some semblance of law enforcement, but they are largely overwhelmed, or too corrupt to care. High about the clouds, the rich live a life of opulence, while those not as fortunate do what they can to survive.

Themes Dystopia, action, adventure.

Set in a future where corporate greed has won out, a small percentage of the population live in opulent luxury, while the rest do all they can to scrape by. A cyperpunk themed adventure awaits those who crave action. I have two character profiles that would fit this world, waiting for the right partner to join them. If it's excitement in a futuristic scenario you crave, this might be the plot for you!

Two of a kind.
dcvEe6N.jpg

Two sisters, alike in some ways yet vastly different in others. For the longest time, they've only had each other to rely upon, but life's trials and tribulations can weigh heavy, even when it's shared on the shoulders of two.

What is this? A slice of life plot centered around two transgender sisters. Having lost their parents from a young age, all they had growing up were each other. I am open to playing either the younger or both sisters in a GM-controlled scenario, or the younger sibling in a more traditional 1x1. Themes I would enjoy in this would be drama, romance and humor.

I would be open to discussions on most aspects of this plot, including the character backgrounds. If there is any interest in something like this, hit me up and let's see if we can work something out!

*All art featured on the profile will be removed at the owner's request.

Back
Top Bottom