Unspecified Solar Honey's RT

Solar Honey

Sweet as the stars
Local time
Today 12:51 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello starshine!

I'm Solar Honey and thank you for stopping in! I've been roleplaying for a couple of decades (gosh that makes me feel old) I started in old forum based rp (neopets is where I got my start at the age of 13) and moved to ttrpgs. I admit it's been touch and go with coming back to forum rp. I am however hopeful in finding someone to write with! I write female characters, I do write males/non-binary as background characters. I prefer roleplay as MxF (my wife tends to take up my fxf ideas and muse ^w^ I am open to the idea of FxF and other pairings of you have ideas that catch my interest!~ ) I have no worries how you identify outside of rp! I love making new friends with all kinds of folks <3 I prefer writing in a few settings: Fantasy, historical fiction, cyberpunk/sci-fi, horror, and modern if it has supernatural elements. I really enjoy romance, and want it to be part of my stories. Although in some cases if the story is interesting enough I don't mind putting romance on the back burner.

For the length of replies I would prefer a couple of paragraphs minimum. Enough for our story to stay interesting and reply to each other. The more you write, the more I tend to write too!

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence? I have a high tolerance for gore and violence if the story calls for it. If I feel the violence/gore doesn't fit I would be open to discussing it.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits? I do write smut, it can be enjoyable with the right partner! I will work with you if you want to fade to black, have minor details, or have it very detailed. I Do Not want a smut centered rp. I find it boring and it doesn't capture my interest as much as it once did. Now I prefer romance that leads to sexual intimacy. Sex that bonds.

I have some hard nos:
Incest
Cuckolding
Inflation
Mutilation
Violent sex
Non-con(cnc is a hard maybe)
Age play

That's all I can think of for now. Anything else I'm will to discuss with you.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 will be aged up) I will star the ones I really like!

MHA/BNHA: oc x oc, oc x iidya**, oc x denki, oc x azuwa, open to ideas *
Soul eater*
DBZ* oc x Piccolo, oc x oc
Disney(animated bonus if it's twisted or a little darker)*
X-men
Addams family*
Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel*
Nevermore
LOTR
Atla/LoK

(Wip)

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
There is a lot! (Wip)

I'd really like to RP a story in a fictional Victorian setting.

Nobleman x commoner
Nobleman x noblewoman
Nobleman x exotic woman (ie elf, fae, neko variant)
Vampire x vampire, werewolf, human, witch
Werewolf x werewolf, vampire, human, witch
Mage x mage
Knight x princess
Knight x noblewoman
Knight x mage
Merman x merwoman
Pirate x sea witch
Pirate x pirate
God x goddess
Demon x anything

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

Wip

Thank you for making it this far! I know this RT is kind of a mess. I am planning on adding more and cleaning it up. Please PM if interested!

Warm and starry wishes!~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom