Currently reading:
MxF Something Festive :-: Christmas RP :-:

Night Writer

Drop a Line
♔ Champion ♔
Local time
Today 5:25 AM
christmasromance.png
Hello, for more details on me, please review my Interests Page. Otherwise, I'm going to keep this post to the point.

I'm seeking a partner who directly responds to what is written, takes what is given, and goes a step further. Seeking a partner that can write at least 250-300+ words. Dialogue or action posts can be shorter, of course. I write at least 70:30 Story:smut ratios, and I do not fade to black. This is a fairly simple holiday plot, so I'm looking for someone to post often. If you're busy, then please refrain.

I will play a 30-40 year old male that emulates a hallmark christmas movie. I'm looking for you to play the heteronormative female.

PLOT: It's Christmas, and the parents, caregivers, and/or friends will not stop until YC are in a relationship. The dates are relentless, the conversations are an ever consuming topic, everyone around YC are already in loving relationships... Some even have children! the dating pool is shrinking and it seems the only people left are the divorced, those with children, or those with addiction problems. Perhaps MC is an old friend, enemy, or even a stranger... But they have something in common... They're tired of not only being alone for all the slew of events their friends and family have every week, but also the never ending probing about their relationship status. It seems that the only option is to form a pact, and so they do. They pretend to be in a relationship. Either they will amicably part, or one day, things feel all too real.

Time period: can be modern, some kind of historical fiction, fantasy, or sci fi

** I am open to other plot ideas that center around the holiday theme

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom